• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dont Pity Lee Hsien Loong

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There would be far more poor and destitute Singaporeans if it wasn't for the fantastic job the PAP is doing.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There would be far more poor and destitute Singaporeans if it wasn't for the fantastic job the PAP is doing.

possibilties dont bother us..we are concerned abt denied realities.

the trouble is LKY denies that there are poor people in Singapore

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
guess some singaporeans are not as savvy as Americans. some singaporeans are either gullible or soft hearted

Americans are not particularly savvy. They voted in George 'Fucktard' Bush for two terms and were royalty screwed for their stupidity. Some is not exactly a good word to describe Sinkies who are either gullible or soft-hearted. You should have typed: "Most Sinkies are ..."

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Americans are not particularly savvy. They voted in George 'Fucktard' Bush for two terms and were royalty screwed for their stupidity. Some is not exactly a good word to describe Sinkies who are either gullible or soft-hearted. You should have typed: "Most Sinkies are ..."

many singaporeans are deceived bt the pap and MSM...if they hear the truth, they will not be gullible

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

George W Bush was great President. He killed more Muslim terrorists than all the others combined.

The real Moron is Obama. He has done absolutely nothing.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
many singaporeans are deceived bt the pap and MSM...if they hear the truth, they will not be gullible

It is not simply a matter of being gullible. These useless twits have no balls. All they do is to kpkb about the FAP but come voting time they will cast their votes for the bastards. They will justify their cowardice by giving all kinds of excuses ("I'm a civil servant", "I'm applying for a flat", "Opposition parties all untested"...). Between listening to their pathetic excuses and Horseface Sun's singing, I don't know which is more painful to endure.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not simply a matter of being gullible. These useless twits have no balls. All they do is to kpkb about the FAP but come voting time they will cast their votes for the bastards. They will justify their cowardice by giving all kinds of excuses ("I'm a civil servant", "I'm applying for a flat", "Opposition parties all untested"...). Between listening to their pathetic excuses and Horseface Sun's singing, I don't know which is more painful to endure.

hahahahaha...sounds like you are suffering.

let's not give up..let's just continue to do our best to help vote out the pap

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL will be the MOST OUTSTANDING ACTOR every year if he joins the MEDIACORPSE.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Mr T: I pity the fool whose papa decides what he does, I pity the fool!

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LHL will be the MOST OUTSTANDING ACTOR every year if he joins the MEDIACORPSE.

hey have some sympathy for that man's tear lah...

he is worried how to cover up the Big hole in the cpf if you sinkies object to him bringing in more PRs and New Citizens.

he is worried of losing the election if no new citizens to add to the shortfall of votes from the awakening sinkies.

and he is damn worried, his she-male at he got no more money to gamble.. how how how!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old fart ex-PM LKY used the tactic of crying and choking up with tears to win sympathy votes in August 1965.Even the PM of Malaysia Tunku was disgusted by the showmanship of LKY on TV "I don't know WTF why he is crying ? " During the GE May 2011,Pinky LHL tried the same tactic ,he was teary-eyed and again choked up with tears as if someone in the family passed away saying sorry to voters and promised to implement singaporeans first policies and to cut back on the colossal influx of foreigners that are threatening the survival of singaporeans.However on 08-2-13,Pinky passed the Population White Paper to increase drastically and exponentially the foreigner population to 45% by 2030 thus marginalising singaporeans and threatening the existence of singaporeans.
Pinky has never ever repented since GE May 2011,he has taken advantage of and exploited the kindness and gullibility singaporean voters like a consummate and polished conman like the old fart.
Many foreigners are wondering are singaporeans so stupid and guillible that just because one politicain cry or choke up he can swing the votes to win an election ??? Maybe Li Ao is right,sinkees are stupid.
It is a tragedy that in this small island most are ungrateful, coward, sefish and masochistic sinkees who loved to be trampled and tortured by the sadistic hypocritical PAP.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know who is the BIGGEST KARAGUNI MAN in SG?

Answer : MDM TEMASICK

Those green bag that were placed outside our flats is owned by SEMBWASTE which is a sub of SEMBCORPSE

all along I thought that all collections will go to some charitable organisation when 1 day I kapo went to

scrutinise the green bag and saw SEMBWASTE

Since then, I sold all my SHITTIMES to karaguni uncle .

Uncle summore gv me $2 and say THANK YOU

TwitSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
next GE maybe get lesser votes lo. don't think he will still be PM after next elections. retire from the post.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
in private business maybe he can be his own man, but in politic arena many elites are depending on him to stay in power so they can rip off more than they could chew.

There are many eunches in the empire waiting to be fed too and these eunches are big time behind controlling the emperor. Not so easy for this PM to resign.

When the empire collapse these eunches will go underground to cause chaos and crisis for the country, sort of pay back time for destroying their luxury and loss of income for doing little work.

LHL must be his own man and shd not live for his father...if he cant handle the job, he shd just resign and allow soneone else to take the job

it is very clear that LHL is struggling...He cant even detect gross errors in a simple White Paper, written by Civil Servants with falwed arguments and obvious academic weaknesses. Thw White Paper lacks both substance and form and would have been torn to shreds by his father. The Civil Service Dept , its Head and Staff responsible for such a poorly written paper wld have been clobbered by LKY...

But because LHL and TCH lack the sharpness of LKY, such tragic papers get passed them and into parliament...what a sham

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old fart ex-PM LKY used the tactic of crying and choking up with tears to win sympathy votes in August 1965.Even the PM of Malaysia Tunku was disgusted by the showmanship of LKY on TV "I don't know WTF why he is crying ? " During the GE May 2011,Pinky LHL tried the same tactic ,he was teary-eyed and again choked up with tears as if someone in the family passed away saying sorry to voters and promised to implement singaporeans first policies and to cut back on the colossal influx of foreigners that are threatening the survival of singaporeans.However on 08-2-13,Pinky passed the Population White Paper to increase drastically and exponentially the foreigner population to 45% by 2030 thus marginalising singaporeans and threatening the existence of singaporeans.
Pinky has never ever repented since GE May 2011,he has taken advantage of and exploited the kindness and gullibility singaporean voters like a consummate and polished conman like the old fart.

looks like you see through LHL's charade