• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Don't call chicken, don't walk this street !"

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reported in Shin Min Daily News last night....

A sinkie 39 yrs, called to complain to ShinMin.

He worked in Geylang printer shop.

Everyday, take bus, walk through Geylang backlane to go to work.

Harassed by touting & soliciting roadside PRC Hookers daily.

Then one day (he recounted in dialogue..)....

PRC - come want to hv good time?
X - cannot, got work ....
PRC - rest first .... then work, okie?
X - no no, gotta work ...
PRC - YOU !
Don't Call Chicken, Don't walk this street, understand ?!

so sinkie very angry call Shin Min Hotline.

Harrow, chicken, now ekonomi so bad, no $ come & beow u also cannot ?! :biggrin::oIo:
P.S. i expect tonychat & samleong to pass fucking-loser-sinkie remarks soon

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The papers always test market by printing sensational news to calm
those ah-pehs whose sole fun comes from PRC mei mei .

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come he call Shin Min instead of mata?

He should have said: "Oh issit? New rule huh? How come I dunno since I work here everyday? Ok nevermind, I call mata now and ask him to come here to confirm. We wait here ok, I call mata now.........."

See who run first...........

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come he call Shin Min instead of mata?.

Yo, bro logisex, as far as I can remember, call mata veri leycheh, call Shin Min if published by them, becomes news-tip-off got $50 reward (or Samsung hp or something similar)...

so now u know the difference why :biggrin:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo, bro logisex, as far as I can remember, call mata veri leycheh, call Shin Min if published by them, becomes news-tip-off got $50 reward (or Samsung hp or something similar)...

so now u know the difference why :biggrin:

Wah got $50 reward huh? Then the guy should call 4 parties:

Call his boss to take half day off since it might take some time.
Call Mata
Call Shin Min to come take photo and interview. Remind them to bring $50 reward along. If got Samsung HP lagi best, can sell it straightway at the numerous HP shops in GL.
Call wife to buy Shin Min tonight and inform the kids that they will have roast duck for dinner (thanks to Shin Ming!) in celebration of their dad appearing on newspapaer.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

He should have said: "Oh issit? New rule huh? How come I dunno since I work here everyday? Ok nevermind, I call mata now and ask him to come here to confirm. We wait here ok, I call mata now.........."

Friend, he probably called mata 100 times already. U think they don't know which part of Geylang got kai? Of course they do. They don't do anything because they get the occasional free fuck and BJ in payment and some kopi money too. So no choice got to go to Shin Min, right?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

He called mata . The hooker call pia kia
(faster and cheaper and more operational ready,
arrives quicker and faster than pizza hut delivery )

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call paper is the best got reward and at the same time consider making police report also. Because when police read that page sure they will do take action.
If go make police report the police will tell him that they will patrol the street but in their own word and in actual they do nothing.

jw5

Loyal
The latest version of this age old question.

Q: Why did the chicken cross the street?

A: Because the street belonged to her.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the issue here at the end of the day is:-

bad customer service in Singapore stretches across every field.
The classic ' Don't buy, don't look...' 'don't patronize, get lost'....

Go kopitiam, sit down watch World Cup, dun order anything, the boss will politely or non-politely ask you to fuck off.

Trouble is for the perpetually horny & pocket holey, beowing is the only remaining alternative.

Pretending to walk pass or stroll along or say I work here, and oogle, beow, salivate, stare, sniggle, point, scrutinize .... white mily skin, slim waists, long expense of legs, half balls, longkangs etc

So of course these coarse PRC bitches tulan, kpkb....

'Don't call chicken, don't walk here' is the least they can say to assuage their pride or frustration or bitterness.

No right to say this but also can understand why they say this.

Life goes on ....