• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Doing admin job, bad in using systems. Should i be honest during job interviews?

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current admin job that i am doing has many in-house systems to use. There are many steps to follow and its very confusing.

Planning to resign soon. But i know some companies their in-house systems also have many steps to follow.

When i go for job interviews, should i ask them if their in-house systems also have many steps to do?

They will sure ask me why i ask this question. I be honest and say i will feel stress if their in-house systems have many steps to do.

By being honest, the company may not chose to hire me and i lose the job.

Should i be honest?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Current admin job that i am doing has many in-house systems to use. There are many steps to follow and its very confusing.

Planning to resign soon. But i know some companies their in-house systems also have many steps to follow.

When i go for job interviews, should i ask them if their in-house systems also have many steps to do?

They will sure ask me why i ask this question. I be honest and say i will feel stress if their in-house systems have many steps to do.

Should i be honest?
Yea be honest!

Lol!

jw5

Loyal
For goodness sake, go and be a construction worker or delivery man or something. Admin job for a guy is damn sia sway. :rolleyes:

Should i be honest?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Should i be honest?

This type of sinkie already go into job interview thinking " I want easy job. Don't want difficult stuff."

It is called LOSER mentality.

This type of colleague is the siam responsibility, like to shake leg , tai chi everything. Who the heck wants to work with someone like that?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of sinkie already go into job interview thinking " I want easy job. Don't want difficult stuff."

It is called LOSER mentality.

This type of colleague is the siam responsibility, like to shake leg , tai chi everything. Who the heck wants to work with someone like that?
This is call a lousy internet troll... :cautious:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea be honest!

Lol!

Don't waste your time. Companies only hire foreigners with the support of PAP.

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE
OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS