• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Singaporean need to work until die?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats wrong with working till you die?

I hope I can work till I die.

I too hope to be ABLE to work till I die
Means I remain healthy until my last breath
But there is a world of difference
Between HAVING to work and WANTING to
Also depends on what type of work
If coolie type then best to avoid at all cost

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Article Source: https://goo.gl/29Ms7w

Does Singaporean need to work until die?

12933091_1725566447655839_8469377022987762757_n.jpg

If life of Singaporean is to work till you die then maybe ASS can explain why Chee Soon Juan & his wife does not work for many years, he raised 3 beautiful children, drive a car, fully paid up a 3rm flat in a mature estate, travelled oversea for holiday and to bad mouth Singapore regularly.

I don't think he badmouths Singapore. He is also a patriot. He does badmouth the PAP especially inept ministers talking big and trying very hard to be important.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good that one keep enough money till the day he/she say goodbye.

What happen is 15 years down the road almost everything get automated and they do not need manpower anymore ?

Spend less today to have a better tomorrow :smile:

Fark the employers who wanted us to work till die :FU:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE="rushifa666, post: 3063774, member: 81291"]
Do sinkies not deserve to work until they die?
[/

IF NOT HOW CAN MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS CONTINUE TO LAUGH AND LAUGH ON WAY TO THEIR BANKS?
STINKAPOREAN CHERISH AND LOVE THEIR MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS
SO MUCH THAT THEY ALSO BEND OVER AND WAVE ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE TIEW TO BE KANN TO BE FUCKED BY MAGGOT MAGGOTESS

HA HA HA HA HA!

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1583903024800.png

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS