• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does anyone want to go back to Delphiforums?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
delphi not safe lah. ip log down later will give to isd to wack those who pekcha many lobangs of the gov.
people like GD, myself, and other ex policeman bro here will kena first. know too many insiders stories.
then teamdrifter also kena conned. just spent his angbao to top up all the points and after new year only sam want to switch to delphi. hahaha.

We are at the mercy of Samleong here too.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I thrashed the thread, will anything happen to me? :biggrin:

Raiders,

Can I ask why Joetys thread on Leongsam's colour scheme was allowed to stand on its own, but mine was merged with someone else's (Fishypie)?

Can I also ask why recently some other threads of mine are always being merged rather than allowed to stand on their own?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders,

Can I ask why Joetys thread on Leongsam's colour scheme was allowed to stand on its own, but mine was merged with someone else's (Fishypie)?

Can I also ask why recently some other threads of mine are always being merged rather than allowed to stand on their own?

Hi brother, I can answer your first query. I happened to be online when you started the thread. Hence I merged it for better discussion. If you go and read the thread after it got merged, it ended up with people screwing each other again, hence I moved that thread to Trivia section. Joetys started his thread only after I moved the merged thread to Trivia.

I will normally merge threads if they are of the same topics. However, if I find that the threads has already progress well on its own, I tend to leave it alone. I have only merged one thread from you which is the colour thread. As for what you mentioned about other threads, it was not me. There are other moderators on duty in this forum also.

There is nothing personal towards you. In fact, I had forgotten about the misunderstanding with you until I saw this post :smile:

Last edited:

Hysteria

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha this self praise thread from Leongsam is for u all to realize how many times vBulletin is better than delphiforums. :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the clarification, bro. Kum Siah :-)

Hi brother, I can answer your first query. I happened to be online when you started the thread. Hence I merged it for better discussion. If you go and read the thread after it got merged, it ended up with people screwing each other again, hence I moved that thread to Trivia section. Joetys started his thread only after I moved the merged thread to Trivia.

I will normally merge threads if they are of the same topics. However, if I find that the threads has already progress well on its own, I tend to leave it alone. I have only merged one thread from you which is the colour thread. As for what you mentioned about other threads, it was not me. There are other moderators on duty in this forum also.

There is nothing personal towards you. In fact, I had forgotten about the misunderstanding with you until I saw this post :smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Or there is business objective to it. SamLeong is a business man, a shrewd one.

We are not going back to delphi. Leongsam just wants to rehash an old thread because he knows his account is not configured to receive infractions. Looks like he stirred up quite some discussion and is prolly laughing on the sidelines watching us.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sibeh chuak liao...kana hamtam and bokok jialat jialat....this MOO NARONG AND CHON still hunting for my head...haha

this is what i got - another hamtam...hahaaaa...

Thread:biggrin:oes anyone want to go back to Delphiforums?
i love kopiuncle

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is what i got - another hamtam...hahaaaa...

Thread:biggrin:oes anyone want to go back to Delphiforums?
i love kopiuncle

i think infractions and zappings are passe liao...with the ability to purchase points, these zappings have no more effect....BUT people like MOO NARONG CHON are old cocks that still believe in relishing and bullying people through infractions and zappings ...what a disgraceful lot!

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What the hell is Delphiforums?

I think I receive some emails from this name before or is it Delphi Shopping Centre? Don't remember.

Hahaha this self praise thread from Leongsam is for u all to realize how many times vBulletin is better than delphiforums. :biggrin:

Ask you all, are delphiforums & vBulletin the names of the hosts? after reading all these does it mean that sammyboy.com used to be hosted at vBulletin?

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It used to be hosted at Delphi lah :o

Thank you bro Raiders, so these are names of hosts. Same website hosted in different places. So no difference why need to ask want to go back there or not? Silly owner. It could have been hosted in Timbuktu it'll not be any different right?