• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Doctor charged with molesting woman at Changi General Hospital

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro , i got no update on this lawyer case .

In both cases I feel sad for them ( lawyer n doctor ) .

Just thinking , our country has the most number of

molesting cases ???

If yes , then sad to say , uniquely Singapore
...:mad::mad::mad:

hi there

1. bro, don't worry.
2. more to come!
3. after all, such specimen is talent.
4. sheepishland, plentiful man!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro , i got no update on this lawyer case .

In both cases I feel sad for them ( lawyer n doctor ) .

Just thinking , our country has the most number of

molesting cases ???

If yes , then sad to say , uniquely Singapore
...:mad::mad::mad:

bro...you dont need to feel sad for that lawyer and doctor ..but we need to feel sad for our fellow singaporean ...our country is not safe anymore . fuck the goverment for bringing trash to our country .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro...you dont need to feel sad for that lawyer and doctor ..but we need to feel sad for our fellow singaporean ...our country is not safe anymore . fuck the goverment for bringing trash to our country .

what is this "our country" bs? why should you care when sg is no longer your country? wait a minute, isn't japan your country now? oh wait another minute, didn't you think about abandoning japan and moving to thailand? as a migrant, don't forget you're also been treated as foreign trash by some bigoted fools. but have to agree that sg has gone to the dogs... i don't care about it anymore as a country, but i do as a visitor as i get disgusted dealing with people who behave worse than animals. and millions at that in a small shithole which is getting smaller. apart from it as an airport hub, it's not a desirable travel destination anymore.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is this "our country" bs? why should you care when sg is no longer your country? wait a minute, isn't japan your country now? oh wait another minute, didn't you think about abandoning japan and moving to thailand? as a migrant, don't forget you're also been treated as foreign trash by some bigoted fools. but have to agree that sg has gone to the dogs... i don't care about it anymore as a country, but i do as a visitor as i get disgusted dealing with people who behave worse than animals. and millions at that in a small shithole which is getting smaller. apart from it as an airport hub, it's not a desirable travel destination anymore.

i grew up in singapore ..no matter where i go or how fuckup my country is ...the truth is singapore is still my hometown ....for your infor , i pay huge taxs in japan ....and my reptutation of doing business in japan is highly respected ( 90% of my customers are japanese ) ...how you know im treated as foreign trash in japan ?

im not abandoning japan ..why should i ? i have more japanese friends then singaporean friends . the reason of moving thai is because im now in retired mode ..i want a place where i can fully enjoy what a retired man should be doing ...and thai happens to be my choice . im sick of city life .

right from the start singapore has never been a desirable travel destination ..and will never be . stay out of singapore if you dont have friends or family there . you should also try to stay away from singapore forum as well ...:wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
right from the start singapore has never been a desirable travel destination ..and will never be . stay out of singapore if you dont have friends or family there . you should also try to stay away from singapore forum as well ...:wink:

unlike you, i can only boast 1595 posts while you have 8446 and counting. and i joined a month earlier. this forum is great for poking fun. otherwise, i'll spend too much time poking american forums which have recently been dominated by politics and angry rednecks with guns. at least over here, we have angry greenhats who are powerless, regularly getting shafted, and can't do anything about their predicament except to rant unceasingly.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
unlike you, i can only boast 1595 posts while you have 8446 and counting. and i joined a month earlier. this forum is great for poking fun. otherwise, i'll spend too much time poking american forums which have recently been dominated by politics and angry rednecks with guns. at least over here, we have angry greenhats who are powerless, regularly getting shafted, and can't do anything about their predicament except to rant unceasingly.

having 8446 posts does not mean im 24/7 here . theres a time ( when im busy ) for 6 mths i dont even log in here .but i agreed that this forum is great for having a good laugh after a fat joint . by the way ,hows american forum ? is it as fun as this cafe ? does their moderator banned you if you cross the line ? i have been banned in some japanese forum like maxi .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
having 8446 posts does not mean im 24/7 here . theres a time ( when im busy ) for 6 mths i dont even log in here .but i agreed that this forum is great for having a good laugh after a fat joint . by the way ,hows american forum ? is it as fun as this cafe ? does their moderator banned you if you cross the line ? i have been banned in some japanese forum like maxi .

the bully pulpit forum which is run by a lady is tight like post pubescent pussy and moderated by ladies who think palin is goddess and bachmann is the second coming of christ in a woman's body. every other forum on specialty subjects are highly moderated and heavily censored. this one is a free for all.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the bully pulpit forum which is run by a lady is tight like post pubescent pussy and moderated by ladies who think palin is goddess and bachmann is the second coming of christ in a woman's body. every other forum on specialty subjects are highly moderated and heavily censored. this one is a free for all.

all along i thought americans do practice what they preach after all its a " country of freedom " . glad you have found your love in your own backyard (after searching for a good forum ) . you do have your sense of " belonging " in singapore :smile: :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all along i thought americans do practice what they preach after all its a " country of freedom " . glad you have found your love in your own backyard (after searching for a good forum ) . you do have your sense of " belonging " in singapore :smile: :wink:

america is constantly under surveillance and remains a police state after 9/11. we get our gonads squeezed, titties twisted, and bodies scanned every time we go thru' a federal facility and not just the airport. arguing using hand gestures with a relative or friend in public can get one tasered or worse shot at by police. cops here are the most trigger anxious paranoid police in the world. one stupid move (such as going for the wallet to pull an id) and they shoot to kill multiple times.

i don't have any sense of belonging in sg, but i do have some sense of belonging in this forum. this forum does not equal sg. hard not to have a sense when i have chalked up over 1500 points. :wink:

Y

Yip Hon

5k can go Lor 22 for 166 times at $30 room included for 20 mins session

Jun 25, 2010

Lawyer faces 3 molest charges

By Elena Chong

A LAWYER was charged on Friday with three counts of molesting his employee between 2008 and last year.
The 46-year-old lawyer of 20 years' standing allegedly outraged the modesty of the 24-year-old woman at the downtown office in June and November 2008 and on April 2 last year.
If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to two years or fine or caning or any combined sentence on each charge.
A pre-trial conference has been fixed on July 19.[/QUOTE]

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i grew up in singapore ..no matter where i go or how fuckup my country is ...the truth is singapore is still my hometown ....for your infor , i pay huge taxs in japan ....and my reptutation of doing business in japan is highly respected ( 90% of my customers are japanese ) ...how you know im treated as foreign trash in japan ?

im not abandoning japan ..why should i ? i have more japanese friends then singaporean friends . the reason of moving thai is because im now in retired mode ..i want a place where i can fully enjoy what a retired man should be doing ...and thai happens to be my choice . im sick of city life .

thank you for a wonderful post. i may also want to go thai too. up north to the cool countryside.....