• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Doctor charged with molesting woman at Changi General Hospital

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The logical explanation to all of this is that this thambi doctor is one of those with fake degrees. Since he is a fake doctor, he thought the toilet was an examination room, and the woman's cheebye was her mouth. That is the defence his lawyer should use.

The sign at the door was not in HINDI or TAMIL, he no understand ENGLISH or read symbol, in India, the female toliet shows a Tangacik wearing a saree!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doctor molests female colleague
Lianhe Wanbao

pc_600x450.jpg

Thiyagarajan Mathimaran was charged for molesting his female colleague.
A doctor formerly attached to Changi General Hospital was charged today for molesting his female colleague.

Thiyagarajan Mathimaran, 33, groped his colleague's breast and butt in a staff toilet located on the seventh floor of the hospital between 3pm and 3.30pm on 1 January.

The 33-year-old India national was working in the urology department of the hospital. His female colleague, 42, was in charge of dispatch.

Mathimaran squeezed her right breast and stroked her butt when she was not looking.

If convicted of molest, he could be jailed up to two years, and fined or caned.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 19 July 2011.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>The 33-year-old India national was working in the urology department of the hospital. His female colleague, 42, was in charge of dispatch.
Mathimaran squeezed her right breast and stroked her butt when she was not looking.>

He thought he was in India, testing the cow for milk! or collecting urine specimen!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet he does that all the time in India. So he must have been taken aback when he got arrested! :eek:

Asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
if so chico pek, then why not study to become a gynecologist, can see so many vagina everyday. and if like to grope breast, and butts, how about becoming a plastic cosmetic surgeon, can grap all the plastic ass and breast he like.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya....fucking snake anhneh will try to find some way to avoid going prison lah...who wanna bet with me dat the judge will let him offer $$ compensation to the victim to have the case compounded?? :rolleyes: LIKE I ALWAYS SAY...FUCKING KNNBPCB SMELLY SHITSKIN AHNEH ARE ALL HORNY PERVERT SUB-HUMAN!! :mad::oIo:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB female toilet some more SPCA should put him down :oIo:

Thiyagarajan Mathimaran was accused of outraging her modesty at a staff toilet located on the seventh floor of the hospital between 3pm and 3.30pm that day.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er I think right protocol is to get a female doctor or experienced nurse to step in for the examination? :*:

if so chico pek, then why not study to become a gynecologist, can see so many vagina everyday. and if like to grope breast, and butts, how about becoming a plastic cosmetic surgeon, can grap all the plastic ass and breast he like.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do when sinkie women had all but become the untouchables! No sinkie men dares to touch or wants to fuck them anymore! Aim for angmo settle for ahneh! Very soon sinkieland will have plenty of chao chap cheng in the next generation! Globalised population! PAP's grand architecture!

Asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey don't anyhow say hor! my father is french, my mother japanese, in this way i look so beautiful... ccb!

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can a criminal case be settled out of court ? I don't think so. Once the accused has been charged, the matter is taken out of the hands of the victim.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I take back what I said about GayLoong and his apuneh FT integration thru the People's Association. This is exactly why the PA needs to spend money to integrate Apunehs. What foresight that Gay Loong has. I am impressed. He already know in advance that since apunehs are by nature rapists, molesters, murderers, litterbugs, stinky, etc. he foresaw the need for integration strategies for them, so they don't bring all these bad habits to singapore. Well done, and deserving of $million salary.

Y

Yip Hon

He don't have to worry ... Since he's FT ... Confirm light sentence ..

Bro , not always the case hor ...

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?64240-Dare-not-name-lawyer

Jun 25, 2010

Lawyer faces 3 molest charges

By Elena Chong

A LAWYER was charged on Friday with three counts of molesting his employee between 2008 and last year.
The 46-year-old lawyer of 20 years' standing allegedly outraged the modesty of the 24-year-old woman at the downtown office in June and November 2008 and on April 2 last year.
If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to two years or fine or caning or any combined sentence on each charge.
A pre-trial conference has been fixed on July 19.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro , not always the case hor ...

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?64240-Dare-not-name-lawyer

Jun 25, 2010

Lawyer faces 3 molest charges

By Elena Chong

A LAWYER was charged on Friday with three counts of molesting his employee between 2008 and last year.
The 46-year-old lawyer of 20 years' standing allegedly outraged the modesty of the 24-year-old woman at the downtown office in June and November 2008 and on April 2 last year.
If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to two years or fine or caning or any combined sentence on each charge.
A pre-trial conference has been fixed on July 19.

bro...the lawyer also FT ? if not what takes the court so long to hand out the sentence ? by the way , he might kena fine too . dont forget the min sentence is just a fine :wink:

ps: hows the case now ? its already july 21 :wink: confirm another light sentence . now the gov is hungry for money ...will ask the lawyer to the court chamber to discuss about the fine amount :wink:

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng suspects that doc trying to make sure that woman got no breast cancer or cervical cancer by using his hands to press and rub her nehneh n kachng lah.:biggrin:

Y

Yip Hon

bro...the lawyer also FT ? if not what takes the court so long to hand out the sentence ? by the way , he might kena fine too . dont forget the min sentence is just a fine :wink:

ps: hows the case now ? its already july 21 :wink: confirm another light sentence . now the gov is hungry for money ...will ask the lawyer to the court chamber to discuss about the fine amount :wink:

Bro , i got no update on this lawyer case .

In both cases I feel sad for them ( lawyer n doctor ) .

Just thinking , our country has the most number of

molesting cases ???

If yes , then sad to say , uniquely Singapore
...:mad::mad::mad: