• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you want to know what Sinkie women want in a man?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This thread is a typical "twist the facts" heading!" thread. Mapakapaa and his buddies love doing this!!

Come on, this poll is conducted on "50 undergraduate and graduate women............................."

You mean all Singapore women are undergraduate or graduate? If there is a similar poll conducted on women with Primary or Secondary education, will it yield the same results?

Anyway, all women marry up, whether it is in Singapore, matland, US, UK, HK or Japan. So this type of freaking poll is as good as telling you that your mother is a woman!

Hey, chumps, well done for condemning Singapore women even before you read whole and give some thought about it.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not So Absolute

rich girls are not trained to cook meals , clean rooms and of course cannot take harsh life .

Rich gals don't cook meals ? Not sure about this. Things and habits will change for awhile to please her new found pet or toy. But, at least, she won't even bother to get half of your small kingdom when she get to inherit her father big kingdom or empire. Women are like that, they need that psychological security; and of course, monies to fuel their bad habits.

Between the two, who is likely going to fleece you ? Quite obvious. After a divorce, the ex-wife will get to nurture the kid in most cases. Here, you need to worry less. Must be practical lah. You don't want to see your kid suffer with her if she is too poor.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Marriage Is Still A Complicated Thing

" If the gal likes you, that's good enuff. It's a good beginning. But, if you are the kind that is proactively looking for one and she's not crazy for you and you are not her Hello Kitty; then, that can be a disaster in the future ".

in the beginning of all relationship of course love love lah :wink: 10 years or 20years down the road love becomes what ?

rich girls are not trained to cook meals , clean rooms and of course cannot take harsh life .

In reality, you'll find that it's the rich girls who can cook for they have something which poor girls do not have: the luxury of time.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many are forgetting the quest for the 6C's:smile:
Can anyone remember the person who coined the 5Cs:confused:

Career
Cash
Condo
Car
I forgot the other C's:o

Hehehehe.....most important is the Codom pack, make it a brand name....and Pinkish too eh!.......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Marriage Is Still A Complicated Thing

In reality, you'll find that it's the rich girls who can cook for they have something which poor girls do not have: the luxury of time.

yes , even if rich girls have the time , they rather spend their time going for hi-tea with friends :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich Gal Can Choose

Put it this way : Mark Lee and Bryan Wong won't mind doing tough things for the viewers. Because, they know that those temporary tasks will only last for a day - not forever or long-term stuff. So, they can smile and joke about their 'jobs' on the screen.

The poor gal will know that the kitchen is probably going to be a long-term affair if she's going to marry a poor guy. She will shun it completely if it is not her 'cup of tea'. The rich gal does it for fun, and if she can't cope with the housework, guess what, she will call her father to get two maids to serve her instead. The guy who marry her won't have to worry about a messy house and to listen to her never ending complaints.

In short, the rich gal has many choices (even poor ones) but the poor gal die die also must get a rich guy or she will be 'in trouble' for a very long time.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Not So Absolute

Rich gals don't cook meals ? Not sure about this. Things and habits will change for awhile to please her new found pet or toy. But, at least, she won't even bother to get half of your small kingdom when she get to inherit her father big kingdom or empire. Women are like that, they need that psychological security; and of course, monies to fuel their bad habits.

Between the two, who is likely going to fleece you ? Quite obvious. After a divorce, the ex-wife will get to nurture the kid in most cases. Here, you need to worry less. Must be practical lah. You don't want to see your kid suffer with her if she is too poor.

i personally know a few rich woman , they cant even light up a stove or cook a pack of instant noddles . yes , things and habits will change for awhile to please her new found pet or toy but not for long ..if you want to wear the pants in the house , do not get a woman richer then you . my friend know jean yip husband , do you know what ? everyday he keena abuse verbally by jean at home .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

i personally know a few rich woman , they cant even light up a stove or cook a pack of instant noddles . yes , things and habits will change for awhile to please her new found pet or toy but not for long ..if you want to wear the pants in the house , do not get a woman richer then you . my friend know jean yip husband , do you know what ? everyday he keena abuse verbally by jean at home .

Wah, you know Jean Yip's hubby ah ?

Yah, but if I'm as rich as Sim Wong Hoo, I will not marry. I will not give half my kingdom to an evil woman with the help of Women's Charter.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wah, you know Jean Yip's hubby ah ?

Yah, but if I'm as rich as Sim Wong Hoo, I will not marry. I will not give half my kingdom to an evil woman with the help of Women's Charter.

its my friend's friend . we had a few dinners together when i was in singapore with my friends too . he asked me to help him do some research on some japanese hair product in japan .

you are correct , if you are as rich as sim wong hoo , you will not marry . i agree on that .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
张海洁

its my friend's friend . we had a few dinners together when i was in singapore with my friends too . he asked me to help him do some research on some japanese hair product in japan .

you are correct , if you are as rich as sim wong hoo , you will not marry . i agree on that .

Someone said 8 and U Channels anchorwoman 张海洁 was seeing him. Wait till she sees this (postings). I don't think she will get married if she is still seeing him. Unless ... will he take the bait ?

zhang150302.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 张海洁

Someone said 8 and U Channels anchorwoman 张海洁 was seeing him. Wait till she sees this (postings). I don't think she will get married if she is still seeing him. Unless ... will he take the bait ?

zhang150302.jpg

dont expose him leh ...ppl got family liao leh :wink: . but seriously i dont know he is seeing other woman ...

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter said:
dont expose him leh ...ppl got family liao leh :wink: . but seriously i dont know he is seeing other woman ...

SMH now married? When?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 破戒

sinkie women wants is depended on what kind of men they encounter.

let's start with sinkie vs ang mor.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
snap_15jpg1334890968496-data.jpg

I enjoi literature one hor, I like to go and see les miserables also go high class hotel eat buffet one hor. Somemore i god poly diplroma lei, even though i eat charkway teow 6 time a week downstare i expect to be fed in places like dempsee orh chimjes once a week okay? I mean please lahrrr Im a laydee lor.. I may live in a housing project and my dad is a cab driver, dont expect me to respect that kind of professionals.