• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you use vertical steamer for ironing clothes ?

©過路稻草人®™

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it is being use to do my shirts, pants, her difficult to iron velvet dresses and her own office clothing, our gals sch uniforms.

One thing to note is that she has bought a baking or thermal insulation glove from IKEA to prevent from getting scorched by the immerse steam from the nozzle. Also she attached a Clipped Hangar at the lower position of the Stainless steel Pipe to secured the clothing during the ironing process.

All in all it is a good product, she never like ironing and now she does it with great ease, even my 10 year old iron her own clothings.

This brand is much easier when it comes to topping up of water to the cylinder.

We went to look at several brand, but this look to be the most affordable yet user friendly range. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So you have no complaints over your shirts and pants ? What about the pleads on your sleeves and trousers ?

If you in Thailand get a phuying la they very good take care every detail of your life, including the pleads on the sleeves and trousers at no extra charge. LOL

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii KYP this one you posted is for shops la but I guess its like the ultimate press for anything. I think in the past they call these shops looby-tiam or something like this.

Actually I have seen these ultimate press thingees sold for home use at one of the electronics retail shops. Can't remember where:confused: I think it didn't sell because of the high cost.

Karcher the maker of steam cleaners also had an attachment for a steam irons but I don't see these attachment anymore because it never caught on.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you in Thailand get a phuying la they very good take care every detail of your life, including the pleads on the sleeves and trousers at no extra charge. LOL

But phuying get jealous easily and may chop off your little brother.

http://www.thaimedicalnews.com/thai-girls-cut-off-penis-video/2007/12/08/

penis-slashing.jpg

©過路稻草人®™

Alfrescian
Loyal
This does not allow much impact my shirt and pants as they are seldom with pleats, but still my daughters school uniform does come with it and it does well too in that area.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This does not allow much impact my shirt and pants as they are seldom with pleats, but still my daughters school uniform does come with it and it does well too in that area.

Its amazing something useful like this cost less than $30.00 thanks for the lead I will look for one when I'm back next.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. My Thai GFs were all best at ironing. And in Thai supermarkets, there's an ironing spray not seen elsewhere. It's fragrant and a just nice just a little starchy, not the type of starch that make your shirts and pants stand stiff like 70s army uniforms. In Phuket, where there're loads of fugitives and idlers, the laundry services are also best. Just send your shirts and pants there and collect next day. They'd washed, iron and repackage till looking like brandnew from department stores.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Agree. My Thai GFs were all best at ironing. And in Thai supermarkets, there's an ironing spray not seen elsewhere. It's fragrant and a just nice just a little starchy, not the type of starch that make your shirts and pants stand stiff like 70s army uniforms. In Phuket, where there're loads of fugitives and idlers, the laundry services are also best. Just send your shirts and pants there and collect next day. They'd washed, iron and repackage till looking like brandnew from department stores.

Ramseth so you know about the fragrance spray, yes it makes the clothes smells really fresh. Maid used this, some ladies commented why my underwear smells so nice I tell them they very lowk-jit.

I am not aware of the normal prie now, but should not be too much a differences, but it sure cheaper than even Akira.

No worries always appreciate a good product especially having tested.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth so you know about the fragrance spray, yes it makes the clothes smells really fresh. Maid used this, some ladies commented why my underwear smells so nice I tell them they very lowk-jit.

Think after Songkran, I'll go Thailand again. Most likely just south from Hatyai to Phuket. I don't have an apartment in Thailand anymore. Songkran period as you know, fares are expensive and hotel rooms are hard to book even if you got the money. Anyway, I've experienced and enjoyed enough of Songkran already. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Think after Songkran, I'll go Thailand again. Most likely just south from Hatyai to Phuket. I don't have an apartment in Thailand anymore. Songkran period as you know, fares are expensive and hotel rooms are hard to book even if you got the money. Anyway, I've experienced and enjoyed enough of Songkran already. :wink:

Ok buddy, if any time you pass by here you know who to look for, I mean for a beer at least.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok buddy, if any time you pass by here you know who to look for, I mean for a beer at least.

If your maid has been procedurally divorced, bring her along. I can be your butler and bodyguard (well, that was basically what I did in US though grandiose executive title was given). But one thing must say first, I haven't driven a motor vehicle for more than 10 years since I was banned. I can't be your chauffeur.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If your maid has been procedurally divorced, bring her along. I can be your butler and bodyguard (well, that was basically what I did in US though grandiose executive title was given). But one thing must say first, I haven't driven a motor vehicle for more than 10 years since I was banned. I can't be your chauffeur.

To begin with I think marriage wasn't even procedural like many marriages in Thailand including Yingluck's. Anyway I cannot afford any butler and also have nothing to guard or protect la.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To begin with I think marriage wasn't even procedural like many marriages in Thailand including Yingluck's. Anyway I cannot afford any butler and also have nothing to guard or protect la.

Anyway, pay is no object. Pro bono pun jadi. As long as your maid is divorced or unattached, I'd be interested. I love girl with Glock.