• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you use the word - Keling Kia OR In Tor Lang

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese call Malay as Huan-Kia. anybody know what does "huan" means?
Believe this was discussed in 2011 thread. Also extended to "kelings"

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?101336-Why-do-we-call-Malay-People-quot-Hun-Na-quot

Extract from nirvag's post was enlightening

"Huan": means 番(foreign) "Na" means (仔) in hokkien. So Huan Na means "tribes' kid"
"Keling Kia" : In early 1940s Many indian are debt slaves, largely in South Asia, who are under debt bondage. They have these chains on them to prevent them from running away or escape. So when
they walk u can hear the chains sound "Keling keling" hence the term "Keling kia" (Indian kid)"
"Ang mo kaw" means Red Haired Monkey : Caucasians
"Deng nang" "唐 人" means Chinese people.
So, only the chinese are "人 " human, person. The rest are small, kid or monkeys ...rofl.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
100% sinkie owned. Employ 2 local old aunties as helpers.

Ok, thanks bro. I will patronise for sure now that you say they are sinkies. I am not a vegetarian guy per se, I have to have meat at my meals. So, looks like I will hit up the chicken rice stall next door too.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remembered Late Grandpa toLd me many of the migrants were staying at Tanjong KLing then; most were kuLi Kias for the
Now defunct brickworks' factories situated around that area.And Hence; that's how KeLings were defined within our LocaL context.:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chinese in Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia also use the term Huan Lang when referring to the local people.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need to mutter, just use "per-rye-ya" - the ang mo version of pariah, and the injuns will think it's an honourable term :wink:

the ford showroom and service centre was there too.

The local pronunciation for PRIAH...is " pa lia"....that is what I say, whenever I read about V." half ball Bala" the 300m budget overrun, "per-rye-ya"...an honourable name for him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh please keling is what people refer to these shit skins in dialects that's it. It certainly isn't racist at all. Singapore is one of the least racist countries in the world. Tell you guys a story. Once I mentioned Singapore is one of the least racist countries in the world and one bloody shit skin said no there are less racist places BUT could not name me the place. Think about that for a second What this country has are a bunch of super sensitive minorities that expect all Chinese people to bend over backwards got them and use racism over every small incident

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its safe to call chinks Pig skins.
According to you, its okay for a pigskin to be a vegetarian and not eating the pigs balls for a day, but its not okay for an indian to be vegetarian.
But i know your pig skin women love sucking the ang moh cocks daily.

Hey shit skin why would chinese be called pig skins? It's very easy to see why you get called shit skin your skin is the same color as shit but why would chinese be pig skin? In fact more of you shit skins are obese and as fat as pigs compared to chinese. Understand mr shit skin.

Couple of points:

(i) If the situation were reversed - Indians the majority race in SG, would they also consider using racially sensitive terms to treat the Chinese and other minorities well? As someone has mentioned, "pigskins" as a possible derogatory term for the chinese.

(ii) The Chinese are the more tolerant races on the planet. If you have to be the minority race, is it better to be the minority race in a Chinese society, or in an Ang Mo society?

please la compare apples with apples. Keling vs "pig skin" is a big world of difference. It wouldn't stick with chinese anyway. Why would they be called pig skins? Contrast this to shit skin everyone instantly understands why these kelings are called shit skins even they themselves know it.

Also were the situation reversed please these bloody shit skins would be 10000x more racist than the chinese obviously. They even treat their own like shit.

Yup chinese are definitely more tolerant much more than ang moh. Tell me what are the chances of a non ang moh getting harrassed by an ang moh in say ozzie vs in singapore by a chinese? I rest my case as everyone knows which is the more likely scenerio.

Anyway chinese being tolerant is no good. What good has that done for them? In singapore you have assholes complaining left right and centre over the smallest issues and calling it racism. Small silly stupid incidents that are so ridiculous that it's so shameful for someone to even mention it. There's a wordpress journal on this racism in singapore issue where these idiots complain of the racist incidents they faced in singapore. One example i can remember. One indian girl as a child asked a chinese boy if she could play with him. He said no cos she's black. That bitch remembered that as an adult and posted it like she faced the greatest injustice. Meanwhile just over in mudland being a chinese means getting beaten up or losing your life. The most recent one that got more coverage and was posted in here was these 2 shit skins get called apu neh by a small chinese girl child around say 4 or 5 and the fucker wrote one long essay calling her cunt and sundry despite the fact that she is just a child. With these types of complaints even the best most perfect country in the world wouldn't be good enough for these complain kings/queens shit skins.

That's not even the worst of all even worse than that were some chinese actually feeling offended on their behalf and you know trying to make chinese that didn't care feel guilty about it. In other words trying to spread the chinese dog disease. What's the point of being so tolerant when they don't appreciate it. In fact chinese need to be more garang and tell them to suck it up or fuck off. Simple as that. Too bad there's quite a significant number of these chinese dogs around and thanks to them they embolden these shit skins/m&ds etc to complain and demand more. Think about it you always read about chinese people talking about unity of the country and being nice to them on facebook, forums etc but it's actually hard to find that from m&ds and even harder to find it from shit skins. You always find posts of them complaining and bitching and whining but never trying to live in harmony with chinese and other races. That's why more chinese need to be taught to be more racially aware so that they won't become chinese dogs and having a romantic view of other races like they know one nice indian person for example and think all indians are nice which is stupid.

Btw how is scroobal? Send my regards.