• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think Ginfreely loves Samsters and gets wet because of you all?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All i see is people smashing her. exposing her whore life.... yet she keeps coming back for more and more just to engage with everyone
Actually she was the one to expose her own whore life. Maybe she feel good being a whore.
She exposed her own address, own home deco, the stained bolster etc
She even gave hint of herself being a slut in office with a lion head.
Or else I wouldn't be able to fix up the puzzles myself that she is a Farking old slut whore now.
Not in matter of days to accomplish this task. It took me about 10 years by reading all her feeding information . :geek:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually she was the one to expose her own whore life. Maybe she feel good being a whore.
She exposed her own address, own home deco, the stained bolster etc
She even gave hint of herself being a slut in office with a lion head.
Or else I wouldn't be able to fix up the puzzles myself that she is a Farking old slut whore now.
Not in matter of days to accomplish this task. It took me about 10 years by reading all her feeding information . :geek:
縱橫業界數十載
地下淫娃桌上擺
摩天輪下誘老凱
睡衣裸露秀老奶

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
From her self published home photos, there was 1 photo she foolishly as usual uploaded to her FB with a Farking silhouette shadow of her big Farking head. I predict the old mad whore has this kind of hairstyle and I'm not kidding. Don't believe can go and take a photo of your aircon unit and look at your own shadow on the wall if you have a normal hair.
:geek:
IMG_20240128_140155.jpg

IMG_20240128_141136.jpg

IMG_20240115_132401.jpg

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240115_132401.jpg

And look at the left side of the photo and the shadow .
Ganshiokbin has a sticking cock on standby for her to shiok shiok :devilish:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
she likes to "up up up" everyone... :geek:
The objective is to push the threads that are detrimental to her to the back, especially those seeking proof of her virginity.

Every demand for proof of virginity is twisted into daring or not daring to swear. The challenge is a scam. The challenge presupposes that she is a virgin.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely this chaocheebye must be stripped naked in Little India, she will walk from Tekka all the way down while she gets whipped.

Any ah neh can go over, lick her filthy hole, grab her breasts or fuck her smelly cheebye.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely this chaocheebye must be stripped naked in Little India, she will walk from Tekka all the way down while she gets whipped.

Any ah neh can go over, lick her filthy hole, grab her breasts or fuck her smelly cheebye.
She loves reading comments like these from you bro. She keeps coming back for more

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

They can do this striping naked and whipping procession with gansiokbin during their yearly thaipusam festival :whistling:

images-1.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
From her self published home photos, there was 1 photo she foolishly as usual uploaded to her FB with a Farking silhouette shadow of her big Farking head. I predict the old mad whore has this kind of hairstyle and I'm not kidding. Don't believe can go and take a photo of your aircon unit and look at your own shadow on the wall if you have a normal hair.
:geek:
View attachment 194563
knn...looks jus like a filthy toilet mop.. :geek: