• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Support Peppertail As Mod?

Do You Suppork Peppertail As Mod?

• Yes

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cast your votes and voice your views now! All clones can vote too as this will show your strength of your Private Armies...hehehe....:biggrin:

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tis forum has 10,000 active members only. Any number larger than 10,000 is rigged.

Last edited:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tis forum has 10 active members only. Any number larger than 10 is rigged.

aiyah...this is to test the size of the Private army collection after Sam's aerial B52s Carpet Bombing Exercise lah...from these you will know how many have survived...why you pichar lobang....Me is SSS lah...this is my profession!!! :*:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah...this is to test the size of the Private army collection after Sam's aerial B52s Carpet Bombing Exercise lah...from these you will know how many have survived...why you pichar lobang....Me is SSS lah...this is my profession!!! :*:

ok ok sorry. Edited. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friend, can you start a poll on my behalf to ask permission from forum members if they're alright if I become pro-PAP because our MOD peppertail is pro-PAP? 10 Q.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mercernary lah...gotta do work before get rewarded you know...somemore always kena threats from AK and Drift....not careful kena whacked.

But can you tell me who is the enemy? I look around, everyone also friends leh. Even I call Alamaking sei how hei, he ignores me and Drifter not around when I was born. Who is OA, seems like he is a horde of locusts but always not around MIA when forummers whack PAP. LOL!!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looking at the poLL's updates sofar; many are concuring that peppertaiL is Kopi..:eek::wink: