• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Support Peppertail As Mod?

Do You Suppork Peppertail As Mod?

• Yes

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello brother...macham cannot lah
kopisai will always be kopisai lah
peppertaiL is orang kaya orang pandai orang atas
kopisai cannot even touch his toes
respect moderator respect ....sekali kopisai disappears from this forum..

kopiuncle useless pap dog only good at such post. porlumpar.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this thread is as boliao as those 3 threads during the wee hours today. can the mod move this thread to the rubbish heap ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just voted YES.

Come on cut us some slag la. Its not like SBF is going to the dogs tomorrow. See how we perform then fuck us la.

jw5

Loyal
I just voted YES.

Come on cut us some slag la. Its not like SBF is going to the dogs tomorrow. See how we perform then fuck us la.

SBF has always been fuck first talk later............................................

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just voted YES.

It's good to see that you and me have voted for Peppertail. Being the 2 members with highest points (ie. you and me) giving support, he should have some confidence in his role. :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle useless pap dog only good at such post. porlumpar.

you are simply envious and jealous
despite all your confucius scholarship
you are no wider than the kopi boy in my kopitiam
no common sense and no wisdom
pure unadulterated intellectual m&d and dung
sad...very sad...