• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you respect your girlfriend ?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have something to teach guys in Singapore when looking for a wife. I'm not going to ask if you're mesmerized by her body or looks; I'm not going to ask if it's your loneliness that is proving to be the catalyst; I just want you to ask yourself.

Do you respect her at all ? What is it about her that you respect ?

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only know u get a a girl as your gf becos u simply want to fuck her. how does respect fits in?

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just gd enuff to be enuff of respect and not over the brim! Female of the species take it for granted as we guys know tat!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LeeHsienLoong.gif

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I have something to teach guys in Singapore when looking for a wife. I'm not going to ask if you're mesmerized by her body or looks; I'm not going to ask if it's your loneliness that is proving to be the catalyst; I just want you to ask yourself.

Of course I respect my gf. But my wife doesn't.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had always respect my ex gf and ex wife such as by asking her what she want to do, what to eat and so on. She turned monstrous after we were married, jesus christ! there was once in a hotel in Penang, she got angry and shut the door on me and I was wandering around the hotel in a brief,not joking...:o

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had always respect my ex gf and ex wife such as by asking her what she want to do, what to eat and so on. She turned monstrous after we were married, jesus christ! there was once in a hotel in Penang, she got angry and shut the door on me and I was wandering around the hotel in a brief,not joking...:o

It is called emotional abuse. I believe your mother sisters does the same thing.
If you marry again remember to ask for dowry from your in-law.
This is for taking away the burden from them.

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Respect is a two way thing and obviously TS is asking for a one way thing! Of course everybody respect their GF out of fear that the cheap slut will not let you enter her. By cheap slut i really do not mean it in the dollars & cents sense. When courting stage, they will drop by your place often and try to show off how good a wife they will be if you marry her. Old lady is happy and accepts her into the inner circle. Once married, your family is outsider and her family is the only family!

Your effort & time earning money in trying to pay for the second car and the condo is considered a neglect to the family and her. She will kick up big fuss over you not doing anything around the house and on your off day, you will hear this familiar ding dong "WHY YOU NEVER BOIL THE WATER AFTER YOU FINISH DRINKING", despite her telling you that never show respect to her in front of her family and she will try her very best to slap you on the face when you say something inappropriate in public especially in front of her family.

One time, my ex wife tried to slap me on the face after i told her off that i've been the one doing all the household chores despite my travelling and the first thing i get back home from overseas will be to clean the house and do my own laundry! She was nagging non stop and i told her to shut the fuck up, she came running towards me and wanted to slap me, i side step push her hand away and the momentum of the push had her hand slapping her own face! Guess what happen after that? Her whole damn clan turn up trying to give me a piece of them! I told them to just shut the fuck up and i am going out to have my midnight coffee and i do not want to see any of their fuck face when i get back!

Since that day, we each have our own plans, i squirreled away my assets overseas and she starts spending money like nobody's business and over charged all six of my supplementary cards and started withdrawing from our joint account till i was 300k short. One day she dropped the bomb that she met a very nice guy from church and he reminds her of me when i was younger, very hardworking and still very sensitive to her feelings and that everybody should be given a chance to prove himself. She wants a divorce! She wants a share of all assets of mine and she wants respect! I agreed to the divorce and i lost my maplewoods apartment, my sterling apartment and my Z350. Not counting the cash in our joint account. My peers asked me after the incident whether it was worth it to lose so many things, and i am affirmative that i have only loss some but gain back my respect & freedom that no amount of money can buy!

So if you asked me whether i respect my GF, of course i do and they shall only remain my GF. A wife is something that needed more consideration!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Respect has to be mutual. The problem is many local women dun respect their men but still expects to be pampered by the same fellow that they insult every now and then?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

of course I do. I am always careful to ask "who's your daddy?" when I do her doggie and smack her ass.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my girlfriend say want to do whole night until morning, I respect her wishes. :o(Even though I know next day will be very tired, numb legs, aching body) But hey, its about respecting gf right?:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Queen seok duk, after collecting so many valuable responses from the brothers here, what advice do you have for us?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese has this maxim, 夫妻应当相敬如宾,husband and wife should respect each other like guests. Don't slip up on your bearing, language, courtesy and attitude due to familiarity and go the English version of familiarity breeds contempt. Familiarity breeds contempt only starts when one or both sides take each other for granted and stop being considerate to one another anymore, as one would be considerate to a guest.