• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Do you normally patronize companies which used Google Ads ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are looking for a particular service and you Google for companies. Invariably those which paid Google for the ads will be featured right at the top of the page with a yellow ad tag.

Do you normally go for such companies ? Or do you look further down ?

For me I tend not to trust companies which used Google Ads for the simple reason that they paid for big ads. I love to encourage those further down the page which have a good website and not having to rely on paid ads.

What about you ?

If you are wondering why I am asking, I did a search on a "divorce lawyer" and this keling kia small firm in Little India featured right at the top. Don't know how much the firm paid to rank No. 1 on the page. But I made the mistake of clicking on the keling kia ads and then everywhere I go, the keling kia banner will appear.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read reviews, like food blogs never depend on google featured ads..facebook groups reviews.. but divorce lawyers... hmm.. harder to find reviews on such lawyers.. just find cheapest.. should be straight forward case, no?