• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know there is such a thing as Cantonese cancer? That’s their RETRIBUTION according to Cantonese dog @gsbslut

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_8605.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And unlike Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @gsbslut @musclepower etc I don’t put words into their mouth, whatever I accused people doing evil is what they did and that’s why I dare to swear. See evidence of Cantonese dog calling good people ME getting cancer as my retribution so of course by his own definition Cantonese got Cantonese cancer is their retribution.

IMG_8610.jpeg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's also Hokkien cancer that develops only in an intact hymen. You can't find that in medical journals as it only started at a certain location in Sinkieland - Jurong East.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's also Hokkien cancer that develops only in an intact hymen. You can't find that in medical journals as it only started at a certain location in Sinkieland - Jurong East.
That’s how you Cantonese dog son of prostitute win in life by doing evil telling lies and call yourself winner and your victim of crimes loser and delulu slut. 真是贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
China accounted for 80% of world cases and Guangdong alone accounted for 60% of China cases. Not called Cantonese cancer then called what indeed. 实至名归!Cantonese dog son of prostitute @gsbslut says it’s called their RETRIBUTION 报应.
@gsbslut you and your fellow Cantonese dog sons of prostitutes hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes - and now proven beyond doubt with murder intent - get Cantonese cancer is 1000% retribution. 不是不报 时辰未到

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now she has scaled back on her accusation - "smearing Hokkien virgin as a chicken"

In other words, she is NOT saying you are smearing Hokkien virgin as a fake virgin. If she says that, you will ask her to prove that she is a real virgin, and that's her biggest nightmare.

In other words, she knows medical evidence that she is a virgin is her Achilles heel. She has carefully steered away from having to face the issue of evidence.
You Malaysian @nightsafari clone way of ceating issues out of no issues again. Say I scale down when I did nothing different say nothing different for years that you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes smear me hokkien virgin as chicken. 无中生有 fabricate stories tell lies put words into my mouth is your proud Cantonese cancer way of attack. 真是贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retribution to @musclepower to get Cantonese cancer hiding in rat hole smearing and abusing hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
Up up up two Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower that are not just NOT repentant that they got Cantonese cancer but keep telling evil toxic lies smearing hokkien virgin as chicken and twisting my family history cancer is my Karma Knnbccb 真是贱一边拿我的好处,一边说谎大话精害我。恩将仇报,玩恩负义的狗就是这样。呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up two Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower that are not just repentant that they got Cantonese cancer but keep telling evil toxic lies smearing hokkien virgin as chicken and twisting my family history cancer is my Karma Knnbccb 真是贱一边拿我的好处,一边说谎大话精害我。恩将仇报,玩恩负义的狗就是这样。呸!
IMG_8664.jpeg
IMG_8663.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gpgt unlike Cantonese dogs no need evidence make false accusations of me and then demand me evidence to prove them wrong. As usual whatever they accused me is what they are they think they can escape Karma Pui!
Wow look at how evil toxic this Cantonese dog @musclepower is can make an issue out of no issue and put words into my mouth.

Post in thread 'GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gi...r-self-declared-virginity.362172/post-4010973

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal