• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do you find this place familiar?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
92de07627da632903834cb8b796db69f.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still not too bad looking from the back. But it will do a whole lot of good if she puts on a pair of stocking. Look at the FATS on her thigh !!!

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, not at all. sorry, i can't tell where this place is - the stupid woman is in the way.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No backside, not nice to doggie leh :o

But I have to agree that PRC are very heck care about their dressing. Even if they sexposed themselves, they also do not care. Two days ago, I went to meet my PRC gf under her block. She was wearing a short 1 piece dress and the wind kept blowing the dress up. Knn, she also heck care. I told her off and she told me, 我有穿安全裤啊。I told her, 不行,走光就是走光!"

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But I have to agree that PRC are very heck care about their dressing. Even if they sexposed themselves, they also do not care. Two days ago, I went to meet my PRC gf under her block. She was wearing a short 1 piece dress and the wind kept blowing the dress up. Knn, she also heck care. I told her off and she told me, 我有穿安全裤啊。I told her, 不行,走光就是走光!"

It is very common to see PRC girls riding bicycle while wearing skirt. They just don't care.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It is very common to see PRC girls riding bicycle while wearing skirt. They just don't care.

Yes bro. You know west coast park got those bicycle like go-carts thing that can be rented outside Macdonald. I don't know the actual name. There was once I was there, 2 Tiong families were cycling that thing. Both the milfs were wearing skirts and they were happily cycling away while sexposing their undies to everyone. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes bro. You know west coast park got those bicycle like go-carts thing that can be rented outside Macdonald. I don't know the actual name. There was once I was there, 2 Tiong families were cycling that thing. Both the milfs were wearing skirts and they were happily cycling away while sexposing their undies to everyone. :biggrin:

Did you salute the PRC flags??

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah tiongs used 2 cycling lidat in china ...

dey din xpect sinkielan got so many hum sup lou who like 2 peek @ panties! ...