• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 room Flexi..kym?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot-2024-02-21-at-2-23-49-PM.png

The name abit familiar...:rolleyes:

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
My young colleague told me he grew up in a 5-room flat and now they are asking him to consider applying for a 2-room flat? Mean to say the standard of living has gone down so much in one generation?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
My young colleague told me he grew up in a 5-room flat and now they are asking him to consider applying for a 2-room flat? Mean to say the standard of living has gone down so much in one generation?
As what @k1976 said, just a small space will do...

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
please make more dragon babies, Sinkieland needs loads of rodents to keep the system running.