• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you feel the same.....

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im goin to the neighbourhood shopping mall to buy lunch and pay my bills.
i live on the 12 storey. i took a lift. on the way down, it stopped at 8, 6 and 5 storey.
incoming 2 pinoys and 1 prc couples. wow, didnt know there are increasing FT in my block.

the lift reached the ground level. i walked towards the traffic junction waiting to cross the road.
while waiting, i saw the ppl ard me are actually FT. u name it, u got it.
Worst, with their kids too. so they breed. omg.

finally the red light is up and i crossed the road. suddenly i realized i was in the centre of the FT crowd.
no way i can walk out of the crowd. i have to follow their pace and reached the other side of the road.

the crowd dispersed and i walked on the pavement. i tot walking on the pavement would be safe but NO NO.
im walking in fear and have to be alert. A bicycle appearing behind me without signal and warning,
he cut from my right into my path. first reaction, i have to stop or else i might get knock down and injured.
it will be a joke to claim my insurance on such accident.:oIo:

i didnt know a 3 man path can become a 1 man path. funny. this FT family are so considerate, they walked in the centre
of the path. either you shout out the word excuse me or you walk pass them through the grass patch.
here comes another one, talking in the middle of the path, failed to realize dey are blocking the others.
omg, forget it. continue my walking. i reached the shopping mall. usually it took abt 10 min. Now i have to walk extra 10 min, to clear the obstacles.

haizzzz, i decided to pay my bills first. i tot im the second one in the row, how nice but I'm wrong.
this pinoy auntie was wif her kid wif a handful of bills in her hand. her kid was jumping ard like 1 monkey.
while she was scanning the bills, at the same time, she has to play the tug of war wif her kid.
i witness others beside me, few have already done wif their bills.
after the fun of waiting 15min, finally i got my bills paid and go buy lunch.

i waited again. ah neh ah neh, you pay $3 for the meal juz like anyone. can you pls stop asking watz this watz that,
wan to add this, wan to add that and hope the stall dun charge you? there is no freebies ok?:oIo:
of course i know money is hard earned but tat is a fixed fishball mee, wat more u wan!!!
the Q gets longer juz becuz u dragging too long, did u realize?!?

i tabao mee kia dry and make my way home. i tot tings will end.
suddenly while i was walking, a little kid out of nowhere dashed out of the crowd into my path. I was caught by surprise
and came to a halt. I nearly knock into him. i took a look again. KNN, it is the same kid which was jumping ard juz nw.

halo FT, pls dun come and annnoy me can or not? i feel very disturbed and fustrated.
finally, i reached home. how sweet. finished my mee and switch on the desktop and write this.

Apologies, yes, this is a whine but im juz writing wat i have experienced and is happening.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i didnt know a 3 man path can become a 1 man path. funny. this FT family are so considerate, they walked in the centre
of the path. either you shout out the word excuse me or you walk pass them through the grass patch.
here comes another one, talking in the middle of the path, failed to realize dey are blocking the others.
QUOTE]

These happens to me many times, mostly pinoy. F OFF PInOY:oIo:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QUOTE]

1 of the most irritating things i find about these male pinoys is they like to dress up like basket ball players. They are very brand conscious about their sports shoe. cb.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever happened to you , you were walking behind few snails ccb pinoys happily chatting among themselves ? :oIo:

Ever happened to you , you were walking behind this ccb ah neh, suddenly he E-break and talk on his fcuking ccb hp ??? and you have to E-siam to avoid stinky collision ??? :oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i waited again. ah neh ah neh, you pay $3 for the meal juz like anyone. can you pls stop asking watz this watz that,

You want American quality but China price

Get real dude

Want all locals? Your meal will cost you $10 at least.

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why nowaday I don't go out unnecessary even on weekend. Want to go swimming, go to SAFRA swimming pool. For sure you can minimise FT exposure.
Ever wonder why those Expat Ang Mo always go Tanglin mail or Tanglin shopping area. Because down there for sure so up market you will not see many local or FT there.
Therefore try to avoid those places with a lot of FTs loitering around.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 of the most irritating things i find about these male pinoys is they like to dress up like basket ball players. They are very brand conscious about their sports shoe. cb.
ya lor, wannabe negros. knn, can play basketball or not also dunno.

That is why nowaday I don't go out unnecessary even on weekend. Want to go swimming, go to SAFRA swimming pool. For sure you can minimise FT exposure.
Ever wonder why those Expat Ang Mo always go Tanglin mail or Tanglin shopping area. Because down there for sure so up market you will not see many local or FT there.
Therefore try to avoid those places with a lot of FTs loitering around.
wkend, the worst. can hardly move.
human congestion juz like CTE during peak hours.

dey have to wake up their fucking idea.:oIo:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, feel very lost in tis shit place.... with all the trashes and their trashes behaviour...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yesterday evening, i was walking home.
there is a auntie carrying her kid toking to another ah soh.

guess whr these pinoys are standing?....

at the alighting exit of the bus interchange. wat a smart arse to chat there.:oIo:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hehehe those pinoy males can fuck off but I am now practically fucking one pinoy milf in all her three orifice...in the name of the of the mouth, the pussy and the holey ass...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE]

Pinoys are chao cheebye cockroaches like PRC ah tiongs