• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Bend Down Or Squat Down?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you're picking or lifting up something from the ground, do you bend down or squad down to do it? I notice most people bend down. That's very bad, even for light objects. In the long run, that's where all the backache and spinal problems come from. So next time, squad down to do it.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you're picking or lifting up something from the ground, do you bend down or squad down to do it? I notice most people bend down. That's very bad, even for light objects. In the long run, that's where all the backache and spinal problems come from. So next time, squad down to do it.

U dumb or what ??

Women in skirts squat down ,,,,, color tv .....:eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U dumb or what ??

Women in skirts squat down ,,,,, color tv .....:eek:

You confirmed dumb. Women bending is downblouse and squatting is upskirt. That's why men always pick up or carry things for women. Anyway, this is health topic, you dirty old man. :mad:

:oIo:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Squat down? U think we are taking part in some weightlifting competition or what? It's ok to just bend, but make sure that u take a deep breath before doing so.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. Except for those who specifically train, our back muscles are not that developed. Bending down to pick an object will strain or injure the back muscles. When the back muscles are injured, there will be back ache. Back ache is annoyingly painful, takes ages to heal and affects you even when you are sleeping.

It is no surprise that the recommendation to squat (and not bend down) to pick an object up is an item in many workplace safety manuals.

jw5

Loyal
Pick heavy objects, squat down and pick up.
Light objects like paper, can bend down and then do a couple of back stretches or not?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Squad down?, which squad?, riot squad??

I think you would have engaged in some form of sports, physical ones that is, you would have learnt not to bend over, when picking up objects. One bend the knees slightly or squat down as you have mentioned, then slowly carry up, for any sudden movement, not only damage your ligaments, your knees, but will give you slip disc...lumbar Number I forgot.

The other thing, would be, you drop a soap bathing with a Bayi, best not bend down...squat down will do, or leave the soap alone, use body wash...:biggrin:

So, you are calling for the mod squad or the riot spuad?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pick heavy objects, squat down and pick up.
Light objects like paper, can bend down and then do a couple of back stretches or not?

I think it's no harm bending down for relatively light objects. It's the bending back up with the extra load that causes culmulative damage, and if too heavy, immediate damage. However, picking up any object by bending incalcates a a habit, and sometimes it's hard to judge how heavy an object is relative to your waist and backbone power until it's too late.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

It depends mah. I prefer the woman to just straddle me, and than I stand up from a sitting position. That way, I don't need to bend down to pick her up. Of course, she has to be light.:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's no harm bending down for relatively light objects. It's the bending back up with the extra load that causes culmulative damage, and if too heavy, immediate damage. However, picking up any object by bending incalcates a a habit, and sometimes it's hard to judge how heavy an object is relative to your waist and backbone power until it's too late.

The person that incalcate a habit by bending down, is a gay!:biggrin: anyway, light or heavy object, the care is not to bend down; especially when age catches up with you, but I have know, very young people getting slip disc, with the bending down too rapidly mistake.

Should incalcate the habit of bending the kness slighly or squat down...:wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends mah. I prefer the woman to just straddle me, and than I stand up from a sitting position. That way, I don't need to bend down to pick her up. Of course, she has to be light.:biggrin:

Which position of the Kamasutra you are practising?:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Men lifting up women is always romantic. I did that many times before.

I'd do that with one-knee kneel position that's actually half squat position if you know what I mean. Then right arm behind her knees and left arm supporting her back, and lift her off the ground. Another way of lifting is with her behind, i.e. piggback. That's straight full squat, let her mount and lift her up. However, don't ask me to try these on women above 55 k.g. I'll break my back whether bend or squat. :eek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Men lifting up women is always romantic. I did that many times before.

I'd do that with one-knee kneel position that's actually half squat position if you know what I mean. Then right arm behind her knees and left arm supporting her back, and lift her off the ground. Another way of lifting is with her behind, i.e. piggback. That's straight full squat, let her mount and lift her up. However, don't ask me to try these on women above 55 k.g. I'll break my back whether bend or squat. :eek:

Wah so fucking complicated.:biggrin: Just sit on the bed, she straddles u, u stand up with her legs wrapped around your waist, u support her buttocks with your hand, and she supports herself by wrapping her arms around your neck, simple.

Careful, you could have an Annus horribilis!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/risque/prolapse.as

Weight lifter with prolasped rectum

Last edited: