• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do I email to Attorney Chambers or Police Commissioner or who if my IO classify my...

search

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a very important query and I hope someone can provide the correct answer to my query.

Recently my close relative was assaulted by 2 strangers,

The injuries my relative suffered are very serious but they are no fractures of bones.

The police IO handling this case had now classified this case as a Non-seizable section 323 case, this means my relative will have to hire his own lawyer to sue his 2 assailants.

Can someone tell me if we want to seek redress from the higher authorities on why this case wasn't classified as a seizable Section 325 causing grevious hurt case, who should we email to? Should we email to ATTORNEY CHAMBERS or POLICE COMMISSIONER or who??

Last edited:

search

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do I email to Attorney Chambers or Police Commissioner or who if my IO classify m

If someone can provide the correct answer to which person or which department is the correct one to email to, then it may also benefit other singaporeans that in future may be also involved in the same situation as my relative

Last edited:

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Do I email to Attorney Chambers or Police Commissioner or who if my IO classify m

Who did your relative vote for in the first place? Then we know where to point him.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who did your relative vote for in the first place? Then we know where to point him.

..not helping at all...ahaha

search

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a very important query and I hope someone can provide the correct answer to my query.

The injuries my relative suffered are very serious but they are no fractures of bones.

The police IO handling this case had now classified this case as a Non-seizable section 323 case, this means my relative will have to hire his own lawyer to sue his 2 assailants.

Can someone tell me if we want to seek redress from the higher authorities on why this case wasn't classified as a seizable Section 325 causing grevious hurt case, who should we email to? Should we email to ATTORNEY CHAMBERS or POLICE COMMISSIONER or who??

It cannot be simply just becos your IO classify the case as a Section 323, means the case is forever closed and there is totally no other avenues in Singapore for you to seek redress??(but you feel strongly should be a Section 325 based on the merits of the case)

Last edited:

search

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also anyone in this whole forum knows the email address of the Attorney Chambers or the Police Commissioner??

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

last time, my friend, an inspector, apparently, i told him i was intimidated and abused at work. he asked me to file a civil suit. i thought about it, i think for me to file civil suit against the sharks, it's like throwing myself against the wall, me no fight club...:o

anyway, there is help for you or your whoever.

you can approach legal aid bureau:

http://www.lab.gov.sg/

i have been there, i find that those who go there a bit out of their mind one...haha...just kidding...:p

search

Alfrescian
Loyal

last time, my friend, an inspector, apparently, i told him i was intimidated and abused at work. he asked me to file a civil suit. i thought about it, i think for me to file civil suit against the sharks, it's like throwing myself against the wall, me no fight club...:o

anyway, there is help for you or your whoever.

you can approach legal aid bureau:

http://www.lab.gov.sg/

i have been there, i find that those who go there a bit out of their mind one...haha...just kidding...:p

But I heard Legal Aid is more for helping those people are that being sued or charged, meaning helping the defendants.

In this case, my relative is the one being assaulted, meaning he is the complainant.

Do you mean Legal Aid Bureau also helps those complainants fight their case??

2ndly, Also Legal Aid Bureau are lawyers and they does not represents the Police/Authority/Governement side and have no power over the IO so how are they going to make the IO reclassify the case as Section 325

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am not a lawyer but i know you can cos' i was chatting with an uncle over there, he told me his sister seize the property that their late mother left to him. so he is fighting it. i suggest that you call them on the phone or go down to their office at maxwell.

But I heard Legal Aid is more for helping those people are that being sued or charged, meaning helping the defendants.

In this case, my relative is the one being assaulted, meaning he is the complainant.

Do you mean Legal Aid Bureau also helps those complainants fight their case??

2ndly, Also Legal Aid Bureau are lawyers and they does not represents the Police/Authority/Governement side and have no power over the IO so how are they going to make the IO reclassify the case as Section 325

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

any call to police when the whacking took place? any ambulance? any check in at a&e? any doctor's medical report? any hospitalisation? any witnesses?

search

Alfrescian
Loyal

any call to police when the whacking took place? any ambulance? any check in at a&e? any doctor's medical report? any hospitalisation? any witnesses?

got call police, got medical reports, when he went to polyclinic to get his injuries recorded, the polyclinc called an ambulance to transfer him to NUH A&E but no hospitalization

search

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am not a lawyer but i know you can cos' i was chatting with an uncle over there, he told me his sister seize the property that their late mother left to him. so he is fighting it. i suggest that you call them on the phone or go down to their office at maxwell.

So is it you saying for Legal Aid Bureau is they not only can give advice to Complainants, but they also can actually fight the case for Complainants??

Do they charge a small fee from the Complainants or they do it for totally free?

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey krafty when you going bedok reservoir again? This time don't U-turn because the water too cold ok :wink:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

The way I see it, you either sue em and get $$ from em, or let the police catch em and they go jail while you get nothing. Ah kong is not gonna pay for your medical bills while they sit in Changi, so which is better?

Y

Yip Hon

"Can someone tell me if we want to seek redress from the higher authorities on why this case wasn't classified as a seizable Section 325 causing grevious hurt case, who should we email to? Should we email to ATTORNEY CHAMBERS or POLICE COMMISSIONER or who ?? "

Bro Search

What Is The Moral of Your Story ???

search

Alfrescian
Loyal

No one knows should email to who or which department to seek redress ah??

Y

Yip Hon

Y

Yip Hon

No one knows should email to who or which department to seek redress ah??

Can Try ; but his sec will ask the relevant dept to assist you .

Good Luck .

Commissioner of Police
CP NG Joo Hee
Tel : 64784000

Email : [email protected]

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

gopal said:
gopal is online now Alfrescian (M)

My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0
you are a bastard born loser moronic dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother!

you are a bastard born loser moronic dog!

My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother everyday!

well that escalated quickly?

search

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also anyone in this whole forum knows the email address of the Attorney Chambers or the Police Commissioner??

so does anyone knows?