• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do I email to Attorney Chambers or Police Commissioner or who if my IO classify my...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do I email to Attorney Chambers or Police Commissioner or who if my IO classify m

I have a very important query and I hope someone can provide the correct answer to my query.

Recently my close relative was assaulted by 2 strangers,

The injuries my relative suffered are very serious but they are no fractures of bones.

The police IO handling this case had now classified this case as a Non-seizable section 323 case, this means my relative will have to hire his own lawyer to sue his 2 assailants.

Can someone tell me if we want to seek redress from the higher authorities on why this case wasn't classified as a seizable Section 325 causing grevious hurt case, who should we email to? Should we email to ATTORNEY CHAMBERS or POLICE COMMISSIONER or who??

Get that into your thick head.

You think AG and police in Stinkapore to protect you and family?

BALLS!

Their only role in Stinkapore is to protect and enforce the fucking terror of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY on stinkaporeans

You or your family get beaten up, they not going to fuck care at alol.

If anything, the police and kangaroos want to take more money from you by asking you to go to their crony friends lawyers to pay through your fucking nose so that they all get rich

You do not need to believe me.

You can pay and pay and find out the fucking AG and supreme court of stinkapore a fucking joke just as the police of Stinkapore are fucking jokes

THEY ENFORCE THE LAW OF LKY AND NO FUCK CARE YOU.

LIVE WITH IT

SINKIES STUPIDLY VOTED AND VOTED FOR THAT

YOUR ONLY CHANCE IS TO WAIT FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY TO DIE AND DIE IN PAIN AND AGONY

THEN HIS FUCKING AG AND SUPREME COURTS AND PAP ALL IMPLODE WITH HOOTING AND HOOTING AND WE SINGAPOREANS FINALLY FREE

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do I email to Attorney Chambers or Police Commissioner or who if my IO classify m

got call police, got medical reports, when he went to polyclinic to get his injuries recorded, the polyclinc called an ambulance to transfer him to NUH A&E but no hospitalization

ok, use all that and file a complaint with the magistrate right away. police will wait for green light if the case warrants further investigation. in sg, bruises and contusions to tissue are not taken seriously unless bones are broken, skin and tissue are lacerated, or arses forcibly penetrated as other party can claim your pal started the fight. without neutral witnesses coming forward plus video evidence, it's he says she says. perhaps you may wish to plead to public and pubic domains to submit video evidence, if any, recorded on mobiles. also search stomp and youtube. someone may actually post the beat up. if whacking is a professional "rough up", most likely you will get nothing.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I have a very important query and I hope someone can provide the correct answer to my query.

The injuries my relative suffered are very serious but they are no fractures of bones.

The police IO handling this case had now classified this case as a Non-seizable section 323 case, this means my relative will have to hire his own lawyer to sue his 2 assailants.

Can someone tell me if we want to seek redress from the higher authorities on why this case wasn't classified as a seizable Section 325 causing grevious hurt case, who should we email to? Should we email to ATTORNEY CHAMBERS or POLICE COMMISSIONER or who??
ROFL

want an ATTEMPT at justice then gotta hire your own lawyer, just pray the other side don't have more money than you

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you!

you are a retarded balless loser bastard coward dog!

you don't everytime everything also digress and dragged in PAP to curse!

Fuck you!

you impotent also you blame PAP

BALLS!

Their only role in Stinkapore is to protect and enforce the fucking terror of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY on stinkaporeans

If anything, the police and kangaroos want to take more money from you by asking you to go to their crony friends lawyers to pay through your fucking nose so that they all get rich

You can pay and pay and find out the fucking AG and supreme court of stinkapore a fucking joke just as the police of Stinkapore are fucking jokes

LIVE WITH IT

YOUR ONLY CHANCE IS TO WAIT FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY TO DIE AND DIE IN PAIN AND AGONY

THEN HIS FUCKING AG AND SUPREME COURTS AND PAP ALL IMPLODE WITH HOOTING AND HOOTING AND WE SINGAPOREANS FINALLY FREE

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

TS ask why?

Becos you are a balless SInkie and who are you to tell the Pappy authorities what to do?

You just shut up and do what you are told and never the other way round.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you!

Fuck you!

BALLS!

LIVE WITH IT

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you!

Fuck you!

Of course Sinkie 'impotent' also PAP's fault.

Although they are told to produce but yet must earn very high pay just to support the ones the Sinkie produce so the Sinkie male cock cannot stand and they cannot produce.

Later the PAP pressed to impressed upon them they ain't getting their CPF back when they are old.

Then their balls shrink when they start to go into debts with such high cost of living and know their elder years is in shit.

So isn't all these the PAP's fault?

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

where did this mad dog come from? you forgot to take your daily medication?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who did your relative vote for in the first place? Then we know where to point him.

Thank you for politicizing this thread.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you for politicizing this thread.

Thank you for giving me chance to rebutt:

Do not bewail the politicisation of Singaporean society
Politics is anything concerned with government and public policies
Government is not PAP and PAP is not country
In developed countries governments change every once in a while
It's the natural order of things and prevents atrophy

Things have become politicised because people care
Is that such a bad thing or do you ops I mean Lightning
Prefer apathy, ignorance, mediocrity, and daftness
Or is the bottom line a viscereal distrust of the People

Hint: Can rebutt Kopi Fart, Erotica69, etc by simply posting link to this thread :p:biggrin:

Politicisation of Hong Kong society should be welcomed
Stephen Vines says civic participation signals a more mature community

The usual suspects are gathering to bewail the terrible politicisation of Hong Kong life. Unsurprisingly, they are quick to criticise the government's growing band of opponents for making everything political.

Tut, tut, they mutter, things have got so bad that even variety shows, radio and television stations have been drawn into the political furore. And then there's education, countryside issues and goodness knows what else.

It appears that the excitable critics of politicisation don't even know the meaning of the word.

Let's remember that politics simply relates to anything concerned with government and public policy and other aspects of civic life. For many decades, Hong Kong was saddled with the problem of too little participation in the political sphere, reflecting widespread civic apathy and a worrying detachment of the people from the political process.

This is no longer the case, and it is strange that growing community involvement should be castigated. Surely this is, at least in part, a reflection of the maturity of Hong Kong society. It also reflects the reality of a largely immigrant community being transformed into a more stable community with stronger roots in Hong Kong. People get involved in public policy because they care. Is this a bad thing?

What most of these critics really mean when they talk about politicisation is the kind of politicisation that they dislike. They would prefer Hong Kong's political engagement to be limited to passive acceptance of dictates from above. Even here, there is something new in the air: some pro-government forces that feel the need for greater activism are mobilising to protest against the protesters.

Meanwhile, we have a government that has become the recruiting sergeant for mass protests. It has done so in part through sheer ineptitude and by pushing policies that are obnoxious.

Thus, even supposedly non-political issues, such as television broadcast licences, have become a matter for mass protest. And protests are now being handled by the most highly political police chief in recent memory, who appears to start from the assumption that it is his job to minimise the effectiveness of protests and arranges policing that ends up turning peaceful rallies into rather agitated affairs.

Moreover, Hong Kong's chief executive is not merely content with pursuing unpopular policies and refusing to explain them; he cannot help but meddle in affairs, such as the disciplining of a school teacher caught on camera swearing at police officers.

When it comes to core issues, such as education and the attempt to impose a national education curriculum, small politics moves into the big league. The usual suspects start bleating when the intended recipients of this new curriculum - that is, the students - vigorously express their views on this matter.

Having had an opportunity to speak to students in the Scholarism movement, I have been highly impressed both by their intelligence and commitment to society. Rational people should applaud the presence of these young people in Hong Kong.

The woolly charge of politicisation will not disappear but sensible people will look upon this process as an opportunity to involve more people in the development of society. This also verges dangerously close to the idea of making Hong Kong more democratic and the very people who claim to love this place will, in the same breath, declare that its people are too immature to govern themselves.

The bottom line is a visceral distrust of the people. The lesson of history is that when the rulers of societies distrust their own people, these societies build failure into their structure.

Stephen Vines is a Hong Kong-based journalist and entrepreneur

http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight...cisation-hong-kong-society-should-be-welcomed

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

TS ask why?

Becos you are a balless SInkie and who are you to tell the Pappy authorities what to do?

You just shut up and do what you are told and never the other way round.

Sure Tonychat.. fuck back to Malaysia.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

you speakee english? bangla?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SPF = poodles
Court = kangaroos
Sinkies = sheep

It's an animal farm all right!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you know the 2 strangers ? Will you be able to find them easily ? Since you cannot rely on anyone, another way is to "yi yia huan yia"..hoot them back secretly and soon you can know how they seek their redress, and use back the same method.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you!

you are a retarded balless loser bastard coward mad dog!

Fuck you!

you this bastard rushifa666 is now impotent also you blame PAP

Shit!

I thought everyone on digital musik and MP3s and no longer playing vinyl.
I was wrong.
A fucking useless badly scratched vinyl record spinning on turntable repeating and repeating itself.

Can somebody throw that record into the steel shit bucket Leongsam shared with 50 bangla families and where his head is in now?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

323 cases will attract the atention of the police when it involves road bully cases or has racial connotation involved. I can think of another - spousal violence. Because of proximity, in the case of the latter, if not handled properly, could lead to death or serious injuries.

Y

Yip Hon

Hi Bro Search

can you Offer x 1 good reason why Your "Close Relative" was assaulted by 2 Strangers ???

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

better to seek lawyer opinion . here you can ask qns about FL, prolong sex...etc

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is my frank advice as my close friend has a similar problem. Stop wasting your time and money. Your close relative must be telling you a one sided storey or crap fairy tale. usually (from insider sources) the police are innudated with literally thousands of such trivial cases everyday and the word from the top is to just tell them to settle it via civil courts . usually it is "my word against theirs words" or 'my version versus theirs" fairytale story telling at the police station. Who to believe if there is no objective evidence???? Go to courts and it owuld cause you alot of timie and money , easily 5 figuress or 6 figures if high court involved. the problem in sinkieland is everybody thinks he/she is in the right taht's why all thses crap. I am not defending the poodles as I think tehy are just as bad. this is crap nanny state of our society, every thing also must get poodles or AG. they got better things to do. In mudland, they would just hire the underworld to settle. moral of story is know where you stand in society. if nobody, just shut up and forget about it.