• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dis CB MIW newbie paper general Chan Chun Sing is damn fucking arrogant and sia lan!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: dis CB MIW newbie paper general Chan Chun Sing is damn fucking arrogant and sia l

As a student in RJC, he was soft-spoken and modest, alway studying in the library with his girlfriend, doing a lot of workings on his scrap book. I recall he was academically inclined, took 2 S-papers for his A-levels...

What was he doing in the library with his girlfriend?, studying kamasutra 101?, I use the library to research & read or study, never with my gf...:rolleyes:

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: dis CB MIW newbie paper general Chan Chun Sing is damn fucking arrogant and sia l

Let hope he dun meet me during he walk about....

I will question him ...
1) Even ur BOSS, PM LSL stated that PAP are servant to WE, The People.
You have yet to step into the cabinet and you have THIS BOSSY attitude? Try to go to the SMC than a GRC (TanJong Pagar)!!
2) All the speech that you have made, I dun even see any good sugguestion from You..(Other than all ur threatening!!)
3) In the Army, U r COA (Chief of Army) .... Now u are just a canditidate ....Dun let few years in the army let u feel that u r king!!

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lim SS endorse him for cabinet position and said that he will have an even high flying career than Lim sia sway in wan bao

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal

This ahboy a General? Its an insult to Gaddafi!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you know after he became Chief of Army his previous post Chief of Staff of the General Staff was vcant for over a year?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

blame it on the post Winston Choo era.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

Negative body language from CCS also during PAP intro of him, a serious cause of concern for discerning voters.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't forget, he out ranks PM. PM only made it to BG.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

don't forget, he out ranks PM. PM only made it to BG.

this PAP clone Sense . acting neutral to every party . but you can " sense " that he carefully select words for praising PAP and whacking opps party ....so that it wont look so obvious he is a DOG ...too bad we can " sense it " .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Negative body language from CCS also during PAP intro of him, a serious cause of concern for discerning voters.

such a short sentence must edit :wink: using soft brush to paint the dirty picture ? we can " sense " that . :wink:

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you guys think he will be earmark to join the cabinet as minister?? :eek::eek::eek:

Why not? He has the all the qualities of a PAP minister.

He is arrogant and talks down on people.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

CCS has always been a softy... almost bapok... that is why he tried hard to show some toughness... this is the last guy i would imagine to be the Chief of Army. He is really quite a nice guy, but i sense that he cannot connect with people.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

What was he doing in the library with his girlfriend?, studying kamasutra 101?, I use the library to research & read or study, never with my gf...:rolleyes:

Back then it was trendy to hang around with your girlfriend + do assignments in the library. He always sat at the first desk as you walk into the library. Very modest guy, quite surprised he has such a negative feedback from the ground.

jw5

Loyal

Back then it was trendy to hang around with your girlfriend + do assignments in the library. He always sat at the first desk as you walk into the library. Very modest guy, quite surprised he has such a negative feedback from the ground.

His gf chio or not eh bro? :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

People change. The weaklings will let a bit of power, money, status get to his/her head. The strong willed and strong minded ones remain largely the same. I've been around long enough to know that.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

His gf chio or not eh bro? :biggrin:

Unfortunately i can only remember what CCS looked like but not his GF... must be pretty ordinary otherwise would have left an impression :biggrin:
Either i as very uninformed, or CCS just bedek. I never knew there was such a thing as RI boys dint like RJC "management" and contemplated boycotting RJC ?!
Wah a lot of old timers here... just realised SDP's Vincent Wijeysingha is the son of then RI principal Eugene Wijeysingha. But CCS had gone to JC1 at RJC when Eugene Wijeysingha became RI's principal. Otherwise the Wijeysingha would have known CCS back then. But Wijeysingha would know Ng How Yue, husband of Ting Pei Ling. NHY is one year junior of CCS.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The TV news is not doing his image any favours....

How come this Cambridge and MIT grad comes across like an idiot?

He says stupid things like i am a simple man, i want to beat the lunch crowd...WTF?!?!

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

The TV news is not doing his image any favours....

How come this Cambridge and MIT grad comes across like an idiot?

He says stupid things like i am a simple man, i want to beat the lunch crowd...WTF?!?!

I think he need to go IMH for a check-up before he can be qualified to talk in public

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whoa.
I just realised there are so many crounching Tiger Hidden Dragon candidates in this coming election.
This election will sure be an exciting close fight.
Crounching Tiger Versus Hidden Dragon. Who will win leh?
Coming soon to a constituency near you this coming 7th of May.