• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dis CB MIW newbie paper general Chan Chun Sing is damn fucking arrogant and sia lan!

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: dis CB MIW newbie paper general Chan Chun Sing is damn fucking arrogant and sia l

If MG (Ret) Chan's performance in the RazorTV clip is reflective of SAF leadership, I'm afraid we are all well and truly scr*wed. :-P

This open letter from fuckwarezone forum is interesting.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: dis CB MIW newbie paper general Chan Chun Sing is damn fucking arrogant and sia l

The way he talks in Hokkien is like a fucking army officer talking to his platoon of chao Hokkien Peng.
He is indeed the Ah Peng King of the Ah Bengs.

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

if he lose....then he cannot sell insurance bcos of his FXXking attitude.... sell condom better for him!!

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

He won't lose. He sure walk-in by back door cos he is protected by MM in Tanjong Pagar GRC. So looks like he can show us his middle finger and we can do nothin about it.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our generals only sit in office. They will pee in their pants if sent to war. Our generals' cardinal role is to ensure a successful NDP. That's how great the SAF is.

Well said! :biggrin:The NDP is an annual large scale brain-washing PR effort to show PAP in the best light. Alternatively when a freak election result happens (i.e. PAP lose power), LKY will send in the army. U bet these paper generals will outdo each other to show off how good they are-in bullying the peasants!:rolleyes::mad:

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal

child+soldiers.jpg

African child soldiers beats SAF's generals. SAF Ah Gua can eat shit and die.

funny_amazing_cool_cute_best_ad_campaigns0720090722125823991.jpg

child_soldier.jpg

child-soldiers.jpg

intro_child_soldier.jpg

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, the question is not about the suitability of SAF Generals becoming PAP MPs and later ministers.

My main question is how does a guy become a General in his mid thirties... Most, if not all of our so called top soldiers are scholars, i.e. they ace exams. They are given short stints across the SAFE units and protected throughout their short "army" career. They then get posted out to high end civil service jobs by the time they reach their early 40s.

Contrast this to the real Generals who prove their leadership on the battlefields and or their leadership of men during training. And that happens when they reach their late 40s or early 50s....

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Take a look at this arse-hole of a beng, who was our Chief of Army! These blardy paper generals! And they talk like they have been in politics for centuries. This bugger is an overseas grad? His farking Engrish, grammar, plural/singular - my 6-year old grandson speaks better!

http://military-life.blogspot.com/2..._campaign=Feed:+blogspot/OnPU+(Military+Life)

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal

if he lose....then he cannot sell insurance bcos of his FXXking attitude.... sell condom better for him!!

sell condom? sell backside in little india better lah let all the gay balganh shoot their sum into his arse!! :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he point finger to sky seems to suggest its the mandate of heaven that he becomes the 4th generation of ministers.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

As a student in RJC, he was soft-spoken and modest, alway studying in the library with his girlfriend, doing a lot of workings on his scrap book. I recall he was academically inclined, took 2 S-papers for his A-levels...

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

General, down 100!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too many generals and admirals in the MIW govt,to preempt any military junta from taking power in singapore,VOTE FOR THE OPPOSITION NOW !

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore needs a strong army - to protect us from arrogant immature generals.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I trembled when I heard him. Even my testes shrink!! <scared>

Waulau, don't play play with him. He really meant business!!!

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal

He thinks he is still in the army. He did not listen to LHL speech that he is only a servant boy now.

Do you guys think he will be earmark to join the cabinet as minister?? :eek::eek::eek:

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal

So if he joins Cabinet, we will have hokkien slang in Cabinet meetings?

If MM Lee joined in, I think he would be appalled at the standard of spoken English by a President's Scholar.

*facepalm*

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SaPeWBs_IvA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Fucking cheebye paper general! All the elite schools, degrees and a 20 over year career to improve and upgrade oneself still can't get his tenses right in the extemporaneous part of his self introduction.:oIo:

Duty, Honor, Country. the SAF teaches its soldiers that? Copycatting Douglas MacArthur? KNNBCCB!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iyAQlDDp1mo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Paper general can speak Hokkien ah? KNNBCCB Eh Hiow Boh?:oIo:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is like most SAF paper general officers becoming an Insurance salesman after retiring from the army. Cos they can't get any other job elsewhere.