• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did you show concern to your Muslim friends?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They're not really fasting, just binge eating at dawn then waiting till the evening to break their fast.

People who are serious about fasting go without food for days or weeks. And without any religious connotation.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ask them if they are hungry?

Yes Tony. First day puasa I asked my Indonesian Muslim driver if he puasa just before lunch time. He told me he don't puasa I so happy I brought him out had a big meal with him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i didn't know that not eating just in the day time but eating at dawn and night = fasting? Seriously it's just time management not fasting.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My only concern during Hari Raya is the indiscriminate parking of muslim cars along the roads. Of course, if I happened to be in the vicinity and enjoy the free parking, I will not be concerned :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
u bought ur indo driver to singapore to
eat wontan mee or u cannon
Yes Tony. First day puasa I asked my Indonesian Muslim driver if he puasa just before lunch time. He told me he don't puasa I so happy I brought him out had a big meal with him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My only concern during Hari Raya is the indiscriminate parking of muslim cars along the roads. Of course, if I happened to be in the vicinity and enjoy the free parking, I will not be concerned :biggrin:

m&ds only ride motor and the few who drive.....drive only tiny small cc cars.....

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims in S.E. Asia have got it easy. Those living in Northern Europe are fasting up to 20+ hours this Ramadan.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
They're not really fasting, just binge eating at dawn then waiting till the evening to break their fast.

People who are serious about fasting go without food for days or weeks. And without any religious connotation.

If you are a female Muslim you can eat three meals a day during your period.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i malay. i puasa. i bodoh.

I orang cina. I pink shirt. I selfie. I lagi bodoh. And a very expensive bodoh. :biggrin:

8JK7Wa6.gif

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro you are a good man.

Indonesians are not as strict as Muslim comparing to Singapore and Malaysians Muslims.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have no common courtesy, at the time, when they are fasting, you ask " Jiat ba leow buay"?? or " sick bao mei," ah? you really " what teow"...:rolleyes:

That fucking loser ball less jiu hu kia ask YOU to ask!!!

He will just keep quiet in real life.

Dun you get his point?