• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

did you notice something about the mats who issue summon?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's around chinese new year and these mats get jealous again, they tend to work very hard on issuing summons. i have never seen them work as hard during hari raya. so to avoid wasting money, try not to flout the rules during CNY season.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's around chinese new year and these mats get jealous again, they tend to work very hard on issuing summons. i have never seen them work as hard during hari raya. so to avoid wasting money, try not to flout the rules during CNY season.

I dont tink you got it right, if you flout the law just pay the fined, wat chinese, indian or malay warden got to do wit it.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysian Chinese CISCO parking warden the worst. Really out to Tekan Sinkie par-par. I kena several times from them already. No talk, no excuse. Just take the summons only. Face like CB bin.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo lee tau pio ho si mang boleh boh

Malaysian Chinese CISCO parking warden the worst. Really out to Tekan Sinkie par-par. I kena several times from them already. No talk, no excuse. Just take the summons only. Face like CB bin.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont tink you got it right, if you flout the law just pay the fined, wat chinese, indian or malay warden got to do wit it.

You are right. Oppo supporters here are trying to stir shit till such an extend that show what calibre of people we have in the oppo parties.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They're only working hard because their bosses instructed them to do so.

Basically, the carpark minions of the PAP govt always take advantage of the generosity of the holiday period. :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i too have malay friends, trust me, i have experienced it before...esspecially during chinese new year season.

You are right. Oppo supporters here are trying to stir shit till such an extend that show what calibre of people we have in the oppo parties.