• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did I offend the tissue seller? Do I have an easy to cheat face?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, while having dinner alone at the hawker centre near my home, an uncle (looked like in his 50s) tissue seller came over and ask me to buy tissue.

i politely told him no thanks.

However he was persistent. He started telling me he's had stomach cancer and cannot work so he requested that I give him $10 to buy dinner. I politely said no.

Then he started telling his kids needed food at home tonight. So I offered to dabao some takeaway noodles or caifan for them. He declined and said why can't I just give him $10 so that he can go to a nearby kopishop to dabao their favourite wonton noodles.

I said to him if I give him $10, how do I ensure his kids at home get dinner? I further said what if he spends the $10 on cigarettes or alcohol instead of dinner for his kids?

Then he scolded me KNN why can't I believe him and said I kiam siap lang, chow chee bye, then walked off.

I was like duh!

Did I offend him by doubting him?

And do I have an easy to cheat face?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never ever gib to beggars, why feed them for the gorment ?! I'll always give my meanest face and say no and wave them away as if very impatient or provoked. Always works !

You how much they make a day ?! Some give 5~10 dolar and take just one packet of tissue. lol........... One round at one hawker center in an hour they make 20~30 dolars...

They're all scammers like pappies...... lol......

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, while having dinner alone at the hawker centre near my home, an uncle (looked like in his 50s) tissue seller came over and ask me to buy tissue.

However he was persistent. He started telling me he's had stomach cancer and cannot work so he requested that I give him $10 to buy dinner. I politely said no.

Then he started telling his kids needed food at home tonight. So I offered to dabao some takeaway noodles or caifan for them. He declined and said why can't I just give him $10 so that he can go to a nearby kopishop to dabao their favourite wonton noodles.

I said to him if I give him $10, how do I ensure his kids at home get dinner? I further said what if he spends the $10 on cigarettes or alcohol instead of dinner for his kids?

Then he scolded me KNN why can't I believe him and said I kiam siap lang, chow chee bye, then walked off.

I was like duh!

Sad to say the short answer is yes you should have a easy target face.
Last time before my uncle was wisemen those China conman and con woman also always attacked him as had a pleasant easy to cheat face. Now he has a jibye and barbarian face no such thing has ever occurred.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL and PAP said nobody is left behind, so let these highest paid politicians in the world do their job.
Govt invest billions in India and other foreign countries and spent millions annually on scholarships for foreigners-how about locals.?
The old man could have risked his life serving NS-for what?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was like duh!

Next time do this....

Say your friend shop need plate washers urgently will pay $20/hr for 3 hrs of work a day....

Tell him to come back 1/2hr later and u take him there.... and go there every day to work for him... problem solve...

ask him how old is her dottor too, you looking for a spouse... single and desperate.

no dottor? His nieces and carsion also take... Now you become his chaser he will want to get away from you...

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

This is only Chao Turtle hear-say Tiggong.
Not all, but some worked for syndicate.

Chao Turtle ever sat beside a tissue seller.
WOW her $2 notes was one hell of a big stack.
She was counting them.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was like duh!

you should beat him up and telling him that: dont bully me just because you think that I wear spectacles and I am a easy meat

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I usually ask who did he vote for and whatever answer he gave, I would ask him why he didn't approach his MP. Do I look like I have a fucking charitable face?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was like duh!

61% of sinkies have been cheated for many decades. I believed it is a common faces, and you are no exception.