• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Developing Apps???

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know got a lot of techies here. just wanted to ask is it easy to develop apps for mobile devices? we hear of young kids doing it and selling them off for millions and other people doing it as a living on a few thousand dollars a month so must be pretty simple right?

for those in the know, please tell me where to start and any other suggestions.........

btw, I'm more an Android guy or I should say a non-Apple guy so Android tips will be most helpful. thks

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know got a lot of techies here. just wanted to ask is it easy to develop apps for mobile devices? we hear of young kids doing it and selling them off for millions and other people doing it as a living on a few thousand dollars a month so must be pretty simple right?

for those in the know, please tell me where to start and any other suggestions.........

btw, I'm more an Android guy or I should say a non-Apple guy so Android tips will be most helpful. thks

If you've to ask, at least ask it in the freaking right site. This forum is not a coding forum. Use your brain please. Dun ask for ask sake just to start a thread here because making millions by a teenager who wrote a news feed apps was recently in the news. :rolleyes:

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you've to ask, at least ask it in the freaking right site. This forum is not a coding forum. Use your brain please. Dun ask for ask sake just to start a thread here because making millions by a teenager who wrote a news feed apps was recently in the news. :rolleyes:

if I know got coding forum, I wouldn't have asked here. anyway, thanks for pointing me that way.....

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let us know when you coded your first app and we can be beta testers for you.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

What do you mean you are an Android guy and wanted to develop apps for mobile devices ? :confused:

If you want to be an Android guy. Here's the training guide to get you there.

http://developer.android.com/training/index.html

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Anyone with an ounce of initiative would have done sufficient research to be up and running.

I suggest you stick to whatever pathetic day job you might have. My sympathies go out to whoever you work for now or in the future.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone with an ounce of initiative would have done sufficient research to be up and running.

I suggest you stick to whatever pathetic day job you might have. My sympathies go out to whoever you work for now or in the future.

Ha ha ha......... He doesn't know programing wnt to write app????????

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss, you bad mood again ah?....trying to learn something new you also suan...
obviously have done some research by looking up online but with online methods you get things that are not connected hence understanding it for someone not an expert like you can be quite confusing mah.......