• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Devastating earthquake magnitude 9.0 coming to Canada!!

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dunno what you are raving about.

Pls compose yr arguments before we go any further. I dont feed trolls and aimless pea shooters.

i find that whenever u have nothing u write, u started to write some craps that offers no significance contribution that can argue your point, and some idiot call Fishbuff can wrote to me calling for infaction..please la, if u want to argue your point write something humans can read..tell me why shld i compose my arguement?
U wrote about clueless leader..what is your reason?
U wrote abt pathetic slaves...what is ur reasons?
U want to risk buying ur home on earthquake zones, who is more clueless and pathetic...
Canada just got mob by some riots...u have anything to defend that country or their 'smart' leader??
come one la....be a man..oppss....be a smarter cockroach...hahaha....

BTW, i have asked many time...have u ever see a real TROLL??
If Not, I beg you, on behalf from the one who born u, wake up from fantasy world....
HAHAHAHHA.......

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i find that whenever u have nothing u write, u started to write some craps that offers no significance contribution that can argue your point, and some idiot call Fishbuff can wrote to me calling for infaction..please la, if u want to argue your point write something humans can read..tell me why shld i compose my arguement?
U wrote about clueless leader..what is your reason?
U wrote abt pathetic slaves...what is ur reasons?
U want to risk buying ur home on earthquake zones, who is more clueless and pathetic...
Canada just got mob by some riots...u have anything to defend that country or their 'smart' leader??
come one la....be a man..oppss....be a smarter cockroach...hahaha....

BTW, i have asked many time...have u ever see a real TROLL??
If Not, I beg you, on behalf from the one who born u, wake up from fantasy world....
HAHAHAHHA.......

I was reading the National Geographic. Singapore is in a secondary earthquake zone. Moreover, Singapore cannot sustain itself without water and food import (the exception, eggs) but its population is increasing. :rolleyes: