• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desperate Des hires army cronies to run S'pore Military Rail Transport (SMRT)

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At the same time, there will be a new NSF vocation - Driver (Train).

I expect G4 army to help chip in to run SMRT

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The country and all the related companies are so screwed up simply becos of cronyism and let's not forget the root of ALL EVIL starts from nepotism.

So the SMRT CEO goes from one cronyism to yet another!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
desmond.jpg

He is most qualified to lead SMRT by virtue of the number of gold wheels on this No. 1

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i post this in other thread, i will post the same thing again.

during time of emergency, martial law will step in.

now SMRT will be like SAF, regimental.

Last edited:

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
The country and all the related companies are so screwed up simply becos of cronyism and let's not forget the root of ALL EVIL starts from nepotism.

So the SMRT CEO goes from one cronyism to yet another!

Bros, we shouldn't blame Desperado Desmond. He's just a by-product of the crony-nepotism system started by LEEgime.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
commuters should get ready for SMRT using SAF trialed and tested "rush to wait, wait to rush" system of public transport.:rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be surprise he will mobilize the combat engineers the next time there is a service disruption.

SMRT is now under siege, instead of recruiting the best from the transportation industry, he is surrounding himself with
his trusted SAF buddies ... just like Saw!

I really feel sorry for Saw's cronies, will be out of job soon :biggrin:

No lah bring in the Leopard Tanks. Why do you think they've been tested on Singapore roads during National Day?

boomtown

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that those kaki lang boom boom.

song song retirement job secured. fat golden handshake wu boh?

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
With this practice of bringing in his own kakis, who else can complaint of a foreign manager hiring his/her own villagers?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$8 Malaysian Cow said yesterday that we should give Desperate Des a chance to work things out, ie learn on the job instead of hitting the ground running.
Got pay cut in the meantime or not?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.. SMRT CEO calling for his army Kaki Langs to join him at SMRT..

Thats why its important to have good buddies in life.. When there's a good lobang, they'll will not forget about you..

In the future, all the retired SAF Enchiks will be hired by Desmond to be SMRT customer service officers or bus drivers..

I remember World War 2 films where they show Germans soldiers taking charge of trains packed with Jewish people bound for Auschwitz and other areas for slaughter.

This is the spirit of Care and Share.

Sorry Zeddy, this DK only wants tops brass with him. The poor Enchiks will end up as security guards in the tunnels.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With this practice of bringing in his own kakis, who else can complaint of a foreign manager hiring his/her own villagers?

This is a very good example of Nepotism and Cronyism at work.

Suharto's fall was due to this. Then came Thug Sin.

Poor Najib is wetting his sarong and someone else is left none the wiser.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The practice of bringing in your trusted staff or ex-staff is very common in MHA and SPF. Espeically for those who aren't too capable. Having trusted chaps means your seat is more secured, threats minimised etc. I hope DK realises that for certain entities, screw ups are impossible to cover up unlike organisations like the SAF. Better for him to get the most qualified chaps than the most trusted chaps to assist him run SMRT. You cannot cover up events like a strike or breakdown in services.