• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desert Island Discs And More

jw5

Loyal
On a desert Island...

1. The Beatles "Abbey Road"...I can play it in endless loop, even without the CD
2. Jesus Christ Superstar Movie Soundtrack... I can hum & sing every words & music from beginning to end..in endless loop together with number 1.
3. Eddie Rabbitt "Horizon"

No MIW's or their cronies...either I swim with the sharks or strangle them... heh heh heh
Hahaha bro halsey,
Eddie Rabbit. I had nearly forgotten who he was, always loved his name but not crazy about his music.

To all,
Please note that you have to choose your desert island discs carefully because you should like almost all the tracks on the CD. It's not like choosing your favourite song, otherwise you have to listen to it over and over again.
And nobody's leaving on the 4th day.
That's what the chiobu, pappy and forummer are for, to entertain you.

Last edited: