• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
To each his own. All I can say is that if one is no longer a spring chicken who can buy a JB property and afford to wait out for 10 - 20? years for amenities to be up and running, better buy one which is nearer to matured townships chronic jams whatever. I am talking about buying it for own stay, weekend or otherwise. I also agree Nusajaya is the best ....many years down the road, if you can wait.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Nusajaya is a good place to be. But I think that the development is kinda saturated around there.
It will take many years for it to be fully materialized.
Not that many people around still.
Probably better to be around the town Centre or nearby to it.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The condo development is launching around July at about $600 psf. The model is already in the sales office and there will be 10xx units :eek:

The center will be the Plenitude's sales office. It seems as though the developer will be stationed there for the next 10 years.

Strangely the bumi lots of phase 9D/E are not released yet though the expected prices for Type A was about $7xxk RM. A new road will cut through plots 9C and 9E. Most work have stopped though at the right side.

The contractor for Pasir Gudang cut into the soil foundation for one of the bridges near BDO. It was scary to drive below the bridge. The contractor also created massive jam along Pasir Gudang road due to partial roadwork along the entire stretch rather than finishing section by section. The contractor for the Pandan bridge towards EDL was more hardworking and smarter though.

ykurtkromer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi FHBH12: thanks for the good update. I have not visited the site for sometimes. Any idea if they have completed tarmac the road infront of type B and C. They stopped tarmac these areas few weeks ago for unknow reason. I hope they have also done up all the rectification works as I saw few units have roof leaking and the ceiling board with rusty marks near the wall areas(clear sign of roof leakage). By the way will there be problem if the roof is zine plates instead of tiles as both type B and C are having Zine roof.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi FHBH12: thanks for the good update. I have not visited the site for sometimes. Any idea if they have completed tarmac the road infront of type B and C. They stopped tarmac these areas few weeks ago for unknow reason. I hope they have also done up all the rectification works as I saw few units have roof leaking and the ceiling board with rusty marks near the wall areas(clear sign of roof leakage). By the way will there be problem if the roof is zine plates instead of tiles as both type B and C are having Zine roof.

There were quite a number of leaks in the Type B n C houses. The road between B n C had not been paved. Let Phase 9D owners feedback firstvwhen they get e keys in June. Developer shd have fixed e problem by Dec when I get my keys.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully done at Phase 9D:
2zdrsap.jpg

Under construction in Phase 9E:
2638rb6.jpg

desaphase9e

Alfrescian
Loyal
i notice the works on the right side has been deliberately stopped. i find that this 2nd batch, the workmanship is v bad. There are alot of patching up here and there. the most worrying is the ceiling leakage. i am very sure we will be facing alot of ceiling leaking problem. Sign! we paid alot at tat time and get this poor workmanship from the developer.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Workmanship standards is a concern in Johor as the good workers would likely be plying their trades in Singapore.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
i notice the works on the right side has been deliberately stopped. i find that this 2nd batch, the workmanship is v bad. There are alot of patching up here and there. the most worrying is the ceiling leakage. i am very sure we will be facing alot of ceiling leaking problem. Sign! we paid alot at tat time and get this poor workmanship from the developer.

I suppose rectification is quite standard as part of QC. My another unit at Bestari Heights also had leaking issue during key hand-over but now they are fully rectified after feedback. As long as during key hand-over, the issues are rectified fully I'm okay.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont worry.... keep complaining. is still under warranty.

The trick is to establish good relationship with the site supervisor and the workers. They will do a good and fast job for you :biggrin: If you file minor rectification complains to the office, they will just push papers and things get done very slowly.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trick is to establish good relationship with the site supervisor and the workers. They will do a good and fast job for you :biggrin: If you file minor rectification complains to the office, they will just push papers and things get done very slowly.

But most site supervisor very hamsap...must be careful. Do not let your wife deal with them.

ykurtkromer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visited my friend's semi D in Setia Eco Garden yesterday. He bought it same time as me in mar last year when it was just launched and collected the key last week. Setia infact is fast in building up the estate and transformed the area to a nice greenery estate. THe quality of built are good. There are no defect for him to raise, may be he is lucky . What inpress me is the layer of security that Setia put in to take care of the estate. First , there is a security gate for the entrance to the eco garden estate, then another gate for the semi D estate follow by one security posts each at the road junction within the estate.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also like Setia's concepts. Plenitude is very lacking in these aspects. I prefer amenities n ok with the basic security here. Having less layers of guards can keep maintenance fee low. Labour cost will definitely rise quickly in next few years.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visited my friend's semi D in Setia Eco Garden yesterday. He bought it same time as me in mar last year when it was just launched and collected the key last week. Setia infact is fast in building up the estate and transformed the area to a nice greenery estate. THe quality of built are good. There are no defect for him to raise, may be he is lucky . What inpress me is the layer of security that Setia put in to take care of the estate. First , there is a security gate for the entrance to the eco garden estate, then another gate for the semi D estate follow by one security posts each at the road junction within the estate.

mind to share the price of the semi d around mar2013 at SEG? around 1.3M? how big is the plot arrrh?

ykurtkromer

Alfrescian
Loyal
mind to share the price of the semi d around mar2013 at SEG? around 1.3M? how big is the plot arrrh?

He told me it is around RM 1.5 m for his three storey corner semi D. Land area is big. Opposite his unit is another corner semi d and the Singaporean owner put in a swimming pool inside

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
He told me it is around RM 1.5 m for his three storey corner semi D. Land area is big. Opposite his unit is another corner semi d and the Singaporean owner put in a swimming pool inside

Swimming pool is nice to look at but maintenance must be done once to twice weekly. Besides if you have little kids, it is always a hazard. There were cases of kids and adults drowned in pools in Singapore before.

desaphase9e

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Setia Eco Garden has a superb workmanship. 2 of my bosses collected the keys. we can't find any defects.
It has 3 layers of security guards which really impress me. the maintenance is RM240.