• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness. It doesn't bode well.
Hopefully the residents will unite to thrash this out.
Don't let the estate descent into a slum.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
visited my friend over the weekend who has just completed the reno works recently for his phase 9E unit. On my way out to the main gate I had to drove in a zigzag maner to avoid going over the rublish that was littred on the road by the reno contractors. Just wonder why they wastnt any proper management of this waste instead just dump on the road side. For my estate manage by Setia, if this situation happended, the owner will have its RM 2000 deposit forfeited.

Where is your setia project? Setia was very good last time. Maybe the Tan Sri factor....

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my God! The place is so dirty. This shows that the developer is too liberal leads to messy and untidy estate

Don't worry. It is just temporary issues because one of the advantage of individual titled property compare to strata titled property is ability for owners to renovated their houses. As discussed before, the problem with strata titled houses is they cannot even change anything externally even they have extra land space! A total waste. By the look of it, is normal.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another SP Setia project in JB that run into trouble.... flood!
setia flood4.jpg

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is also reported in the sg wanbao. May i know which taman is this? Can the owners take the developers to task? Or has to accept this as 'act of nature'?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is also reported in the sg wanbao. May i know which taman is this? Can the owners take the developers to task? Or has to accept this as 'act of nature'?

The flood should be a small part of Setia Indah. There was a flood there last year.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
From your news, it was quite extensive. Drainage cannot catch up with rapid developments.
No way out for the owners? Damn poor thing to have paid so much for a house and it floods. Not just the flood, also the mess after the water subsided. And the lingering feeling about when the flood will come again....

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why buy house must check the area for any frequent acts of God.

Last time, when Tan Sri was around, you don't hear such thing happen in Setia Indah. Actually, the flood most likely due to the mishandling of the new condo project Oasis Setia nearby. PNB really screw SP Setia. More and more people are losing confidence of Setia project and properties now. Unlike before......
setia flood5.jpg

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the best the owners can do is try to sell their house soonest possible. This flood is gonna happened again whenever there are a heavy rain.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the latest development, the flood victims at Setia Indah are very upset and Tebrau MP, YB Khoo is trying the get the developer to have a dialogue session with the residents. Good luck to SP Setia!
angry setia resident2 YB.jpg
angry setia resident.jpg

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
IMO, i don't think the developer can do much to help the situation. They will play taichi....