• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Any idea three storey terrace? How much is the price now?

Any subsidy from developer?

Thanks

My info about 1 month ago: 3-storey Type D and E prices are $953k RM and $1.04 mil RM respectively, before 5% discount. SPA subsidies are included.

Highflyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
for house, can Get subsale.
for new launch, can try BDO which is not too far away.

Thanks for the advise. Have just check BDO, they havent launch their new phase yet. They cant confirm the price too. I have ask them to call me once they launch. Looking for other options too.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is price a bit high. Can consider a cluster house with this rate. Grey Stone Adda Height only RM1.1mil.

But please beware that Adda Heights Greystones are Bumi released units. One of their staff said future sub sales will need to go through state approval.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
got pylon meh?

aj.JPG

have fun to spot them.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw from Friday's Sin Chew Daily that there are some new completed units available at Desa Tebrau. Mainly terraces, but not sure if these are bumi releases. Better check carefully.

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Saw from Friday's Sin Chew Daily that there are some new completed units available at Desa Tebrau. Mainly terraces, but not sure if these are bumi releases. Better check carefully.

I have check, wanted to buy but is bumi release with the price around RM720K.

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bumi release... Some were already sold a few weeks back when I dropped by e office.

What is your opinion on houses at BDO compare to Desa Tebrau? My agent told me he can get me a unit at BDO at neighbourhood 12. I like Desa Tebrau house but the bumi release is too expensive for me.