• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Depressing to see-Real USAF Gen. meets Fake RSAF scholar Gen.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hands on experience is for coolies and street hawkers. When you do business with them, who you respect more? Of course the one with a bigger paycheck. :rolleyes:

Your life is in good hands of those leaders with hands on experience during combat whereas the leader with the bigger paycheck will surely save his own life to get the paycheck and his followers can go die your business.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
general robinson will retire with honor, receive her pension and live as a granny in a humble home while mg who, oops i mean hoo, will be part of the massive state conglomerate called sg inc. and be parachuted into either an md or ceo position of a glc. if he joins the pap, he will be part of a grc team and get voted in as an mp, then quickly appointed to acting minisinister of transport (air) as the transport portfolio requires 3 minisinisters: land, air, sea. the sinkie saf scholar impact on the regional and world stage will thus be far heavier than a mere pensioner at point of retirement from military service. :p

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you read her resume, you know she is a real professional. If you are a pilot flying a $30 million fighter plane, you will feel confident going into war under her command. and does Hoo Cher Mou engender the same level of confidence? This fucktard will lose half the air force on the first day of fighting and the other half on the second day.

Didn't MG Hoo win a top prize for his oral skills ? I'm sure our female General from US will be mesmerized. This is Sunzi's Art of War. With his impressive oral skills, surely he can subdue the female General without fighting.

In 1995, he graduated from the Royal Australian Air Force Command and Staff College, where he was awarded the Sir Richard Williams Prize for Oratorical Excellence.

MG Hoo is happily married to Julie.

See the correlation ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Please la if anyone want to compare please compare who is richer lor

Please compare who in future can enter politics and become millionaires lor

I'd say all American generals smell no smoke lor

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please la if anyone want to compare please compare who is richer lor

Please compare who in future can enter politics and become millionaires lor

I'd say all American generals smell no smoke lor

if gen. robinson were to get lucky, the most prestigious job she would land on (no pun intended) after military retirement would be an ambassador post in asia, especially japan.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Quote:
MG Hoo is happily married to Julie. He enjoys travelling and reading during his free time.
Unquote:

married and without children? or is he impotent and no sperm ?

MG Ah Hoo shoots blanks mah, like most of the SAF. Gen. Lori Robinson shoots live rounds. See the difference?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if gen. robinson were to get lucky, the most prestigious job she would land on (no pun intended) after military retirement would be an ambassador post in asia, especially japan.

Yah, she sure lose to MG Ah Hoo who will retire and enter politics as Minister.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Didn't MG Hoo win a top prize for his oral skills ? I'm sure our female General from US will be mesmerized. This is Sunzi's Art of War. With his impressive oral skills, surely he can subdue the female General without fighting.

See the correlation ?

Oral skills so good for fuck? use to seduce charbor ah? General Rory's clit is already bigger then Ah Hoo's lancheow. Seduce also cannot find his dick to fuck. Maybe the SAF tactic is to talk our enemies to death? Is that it?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

See the correlation ?

So what u are saying is that he used his mouth to win the Sir Richards Williams Prize for Oratorical Excellence at the Royal Australian Air Force Command and Staff College. Confirmed he sucked a lot Aussie cocks to win it. He could not have won it any other way because the Aussies don't understand his singlish.

"First hah, I fly this plane like that one, and then I whack one missile against my oppronent, then skali he blow up. I shiok like hell got one SIM kill". U mean this type of oratory skills can win? Confirmed used his backside and mouth to get award from ang mor aussie tua keh.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
is this the season for balls carrying and ass kissing again,im sure US gives a shit about us if we werent the jew colony of the east ready to shower them with billions for their useless military junk.

Gen Lori came to thank him for the billion $ order for F-15SGs mah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
General Lori Robinson, 900 hours flying these:

300px-E-3_Sentry_exercise_Green_Flag_2012_(Cropped).jpg

800px-Usaf.e8.750pix.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If youngest BG scared of firecrackers, need we say more? Ah Tee lery somemore.

That kind of manual work is for labourer types, aka artillery men. FOs are at the frontline calling in the big guns, no need to load rounds themselves lah.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oral skills so good for fuck? use to seduce charbor ah? General Rory's clit is already bigger then Ah Hoo's lancheow. Seduce also cannot find his dick to fuck. Maybe the SAF tactic is to talk our enemies to death? Is that it?

He is gentleman general. A war is best won without bloodshed. Ancient chinese wisdom. Kantang like you won't know lah. :cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That kind of manual work is for labourer types, aka artillery men. FOs are at the frontline calling in the big guns, no need to load rounds themselves lah.

what if the enemy start firing artillery shells back?will ah loong piss his panties?i heard those bangers are loud even if ur ten feet underground in the fuhrer's bunker.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is gentleman general. A war is best won without bloodshed. Ancient chinese wisdom. Kantang like you won't know lah. :cool:

to make an enemy lose without shedding a drop of blood is a remarkable achievement,talking them to death is not in sun tzu book of war.