• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DEMOCRACY IS ALIVE - a lesson from AWARE

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
as could be clearly seen, there is democracy in sgp. IT'S VERY MUCH ALIVE as could be witnessed from MAY 2, AWARE EGM. so opp parties, please brace up your unity and focus on the main goal: TO WIN WARDS AND REDUCE PAPS' DOMINATION. pls do not use reasonings such as "fear, gerrymeandering, goalpost shiftings...etc" to conveniently backup your failure to win wards. if we keep pushing the blames on the voter, forever no opp members would be voted into parleement.

i hate to say this but chee soon juan surely makes a very good examples for giving tons of excuses for his failures and diminishing voters' supports.

AWARE SHOWDOWN: Josie’s team quits
May 2, 2009 by kiniadmin
May 2, 2009
AWARE SHOWDOWN
Josie’s team quits

THE new executive committee of the beleagured Association of Women and Research (Aware) has decided to step down.

Said its president Josie Lau, after a marathon extraordinary general meeting lasting over seven hours on Saturday: We have decided to graciously step down. We wish Aware all the best.’

The announcement came after members at the EGM passed a vote of no confidence on the new executive committee member by a margin of 1,414 to 761.

Ex-Aware president Dana Lam was nominated the new leader, and Ms Chew i Jin the vice-president. The honorary secretary is Ms Yap Chang Wi, assistant honorary secretary is Ms Corrina Lim, treasurer is Ms Tan Ju Hin, and assistant treasurer is Ms Lim Xiaoyun.

she was voted out. if that can happen to JOSIE & HER WILD PUSSYCATS, it could happen to the LEEgime. all opp parties should brace up, unite and be focus and not distracted by petty issues, personal pride and silly little misunderstandings.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
JOSIE's balloon of arrogance was finally burst and busted!!- a quote from herself: "DEMOCRATIC PROCESS".

DEMOCRACY IS DEFINITELY ALIVE in sgp. long live it!! democracy in shroud behind hidden agendas definitely will not live to last long before they are fully exposed.

please apply this to SDP and their kind of "democracy". you believe them, u die without knowing why.:p

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing against Gays or Christians. It is their own way of life and belief system. However, I'm perturbed that Thio managed to persuade others who are gullible enough to do do things that she don't dare to front. She only came to the picture when the media started to pursue the issue from her angle.

Now that it is said that she has her own basement church for exorcism and it had been attended by many highfliers. I wonder if there are any senior government officials, MP or Ministers who had attended it (of course, her daughter who is an MP is here lah)? If so, would they also be gullible enough to do things according to her bidding (or probably she would claim GOD wanted it)? This would have serious repercussion for the country as these people could affect policies that are being drawn up. If she is really that good, then why have churches doing the exorcism, might as well go to her house. Hmm...maybe the pastors also attended it too. Ha....

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=27295

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LESSONS FR AWARE is printed in today shittimes may 6.

democracy in sgp is very much alive. it shows that if citizens wanna fight it they can if the the reason or agenda is genuine and affecting their lives.

SDP and chee always exploit the "FEAR" factor to excuse them for their continuous defeat. they even blame citizens for their bo-chapness.

AWARE fiasco has shown us otherwise. sgporeans do have democracy in them. it's just that the opps do not live up to their expectation.

just look at internal strifes and power struggle happening in new opp like RP. it really gives a bad impression to the voters. those who quit the party started to badmouth about their own parties to the media. it's all so foolish and pasting shits on themselves and further erode voters' confidence.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing against Gays or Christians. It is their own way of life and belief system. However, I'm perturbed that Thio managed to persuade others who are gullible enough to do do things that she don't dare to front. She only came to the picture when the media started to pursue the issue from her angle.

Now that it is said that she has her own basement church for exorcism and it had been attended by many highfliers. I wonder if there are any senior government officials, MP or Ministers who had attended it (of course, her daughter who is an MP is here lah)? If so, would they also be gullible enough to do things according to her bidding (or probably she would claim GOD wanted it)? This would have serious repercussion for the country as these people could affect policies that are being drawn up. If she is really that good, then why have churches doing the exorcism, might as well go to her house. Hmm...maybe the pastors also attended it too. Ha....

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=27295

AWARE is a secular org for women's rights and welfare. reiligion has no part or play in it. if such extreme hooleey bitches would to dominate, many who are not christians might be left out in the cold or placed least in priority.

inclusion of such elements create apprehension, anxieties and doubts. if such negative feelings are formed, AWARE would lose credibility resulting in a slow death.

those religious zealots should ve formed their own club and win over members or their circle of members to prove what they could really do. their "die-as-fast-as-happen" invasion of AWARE had drained much finance, time and effort which could ve been put to good use. since they takeover, they had already overspent more than 90k as reported. what come out from it? NOTHING!

however, if we look at the whole saga fr another angle, we see DEMOCRACY at works. IT'S ALIVE IN SINGAPORE!!

chee soon juan, eat your own words!!:oIo:

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Democracy will never alive in Singapore

1) Mao Tze Tong says: Use Bullet to gain power
2) Chiang Kai Sek say: A Good Government is to make sure our Military, Police and the Cabinet able to manage the people first.
3) Lee Kuan Yew say: A (Military) Standard Operation Procedure Government system is in place, no one can destroy the system. He will rose from grave to save Singapore from changing the system.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's becos opp parties have never believe that their defeat is due to their own doing. instead, they keep blaming gov, voters and etc for their own failures.

they only believe democracy is dead but AWARE had shown the opposite.

DEMORACY IS ALIVE!!

if they do not change their mindset now, they shall lose again in the next GE...and the next..and the next......

we do not need to look far, just look at sdp and the answer is so obvious already. chiam had broken traditional record by garnering 4 wards. when chee usurped sdp ungraciously, all the 4 wards were lost and what about the voters' support? the solid proof is there but how does SDP reconcile with the truth? yes! blame the paps gov. blame the voters. blame the voting systems...blame almost everything they can conjure up under the sky but they refrain from blaming themselves. so see what's their voting polls. every GE, it dipped further. next GE, they might even lose their deposit money.

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
mr god , you wants to fucks ng ejay until die then please dont tell every peoples here

Tahsar really loving you
He is gets jealous one

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
if kum lan jiao tah sar wanna join AWARE, will he be an ordinary member or associate member??? or assordinary member ??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

mr Pak , i worry about Tahsar
his boyfriends Godmengseng now say wants to fucks ng ejay

will Tahsar be happys with this kind of boyfriends ?
my Tahsar very sensitive one , easy get hurts

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
mr god , you wants to fucks ng ejay until die then please dont tell every peoples here

Tahsar really loving you
He is gets jealous one

Mr Ng E-Jay, you wants to fucks chicken at geylang then please dont tell every peoples here

The electorate is very discerning
They will make u lose deposit one

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
mr Pak , i worry about Tahsar
his boyfriends Godmengseng now say wants to fucks ng ejay

will Tahsar be happys with this kind of boyfriends ?
my Tahsar very sensitive one , easy get hurts

Mr Ng E-Jay aka kaixin the geylang cheongster, i worry about u
You always spam forum with your obscene posts, go ard fucking chicken

Will electorate be happy with this kind of candidate?
Electorate very discerning one, will hantam u properly

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u cannot discount the presence of another sicko - the gay pervert babaero11 from the palawan bitch.

he declared b4 he won't be posting here. but of course, he can always appear as another dickhead to post. by the way, this gay pervert pinoy has linkup to the nefarious troll of a fishmonger's wife. see how brash and extent she will go for the sake of vengeance over pettiness. this is the standard behaviour fr sdp. creepy isn't it?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just a freaking cocksucking asshole who 99% look like a retarded boy in real life! 1% chance of you looking like a ugly pimple face asshole with hormone imbalance, constantly needing to be poked in the ass to remind yourself that you are such a man whore!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pai seh. just realise how easy for ngejay and his gang of nasty clones to post or rather spam. it's done in less than 10 seconds!:eek:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Ng E-Jay aka kaixin the geylang cheongster, i worry about u
You always spam forum with your obscene posts, go ard fucking chicken

Will electorate be happy with this kind of candidate?
Electorate very discerning one, will hantam u properly

mr god , why you like to talk ng ejay so much ?
is he hurt you before ?
is he you ex boyfriends ?