• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

definitely the most retarded comments i have seen in years.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think WP is 搵笨?:biggrin:

SDP Secretary-General Chee Soon Juan says:

"In the spirit of compromise and cooperation, we would like to propose that our two parties run a joint campaign and field one candidate from the SDP. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament and the WP will run the Punggol East Town Council."

with this comment alone we can see sdp is the most f up opposition in singapore.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"In the spirit of compromise and cooperation, we would like to propose that our two parties run a joint campaign and field one candidate from the SDP. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament and the WP will run the Punggol East Town Council."

with this comment alone we can see sdp is the most f up opposition in singapore.

i agree... it is totally mind blowing... what the fuck is he thinking?

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot believed he said that; it is outrageous.

And to send this message via MSM to WP, it's pathetic.

Did Chee try to gain exposure by just giving any strategy??

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always believe Dr Chee bye is around to screw the whole opposition .... With his historical baggages which are personal, he will screw all of us...

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wants history to repeat again. First to oust CST and now WP. The kraken had just been released.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ just bid his time and wait for 2016.
In the meantime all opposition should stand united and support one opposition candidate. There will be alot of goodwill for all parties doing that.

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, the most retarded comment I heard in years is: GST is to help the poor by none other ah gay pinkie.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder with all these anti-CSJ sentiments currently in the various forums and also on YAHOO, will SDP still insist on their participation in the BE on nomination day? It would be very foolish because definitely they're going to lose their deposit. No sensible Ponggolians would vote for the SDP, knowing now that their objective is just to get in to Parliament, but not to serve the people in that constituency. It's really a disgrace to have such an opposition party in Sinkie Land indeed.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chee is a PAP mole................by associating SDP with WP................he trying to drag WP down.............

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
just learn from leadership course.

why leaders are successful is because of implentation.

well sdp really suck at it.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chee is a PAP mole................by associating SDP with WP................he trying to drag WP down.............

brilliant conclusion...many have suspected for a long long time...CSJ is the master of disguise and a masterly strategist in the local political landscape. single-handedly destroys the opposition camp...greatest of them all! CSJ - the assassin.