• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defeated FAPee Dr Anus to Try Rear Entry into Parleement On Ass Loon's Kar Chng!

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If Dr Anal Koh moves to AMK, what will his slogan be?

" Well, everybody has an arse. I have 2."

tridome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If Dr Anal Koh moves to AMK, what will his slogan be?

You vote for me I let you poke my arse :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The slogan is "I am Back"!!

Yeah, your PAP master is back.. You are so happy.

Fuck your mother Chee buy is your slogan.

Don't forget to offer your mother's vagina to your PAP master today. If not, you can't get any salary at the end of the month.

Why not offer your mother's anus to him.. You get double the commission. Anus for one and Chee buy for another.

Your mother will say you are a good son. She might let you lick her Chee buy too.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
MPs who dare not stand in an SMC don't deserve respect. These include TPL, Hri Kumar Nair, Intan Azura, Janil Puthu, Vikram Nair. Until these MPs fight and win their battles, they lack credibility and what they say are empty noises

In every democratic country in the world, where there is free election of public officials, it is always one to one contest, except in singapore, where GRC mechanism is used to usher in un-voted people into Parliament due to process of walk-over.

To be a truly democratic country, election must be really free and politicians must fight for their seats in Parliament. Using the process of walkover is a joke for free election.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah, your PAP master is back.. You are so happy.

Fuck your mother Chee buy is your slogan.

Don't forget to offer your mother's vagina to your PAP master today. If not, you can't get any salary at the end of the month.

Why not offer your mother's anus to him.. You get double the commission. Anus for one and Chee buy for another.

Your mother will say you are a good son. She might let you lick her Chee buy too.

Good UMNO dog!!

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 152

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ang Mo Kio voters to be given Rejected Candidate? Macham given used Condom?

....In the past, if old man set a direction, the majority will accept without questioning. Name me a minister who can move the mass now. A party cannot survive for long without a leader that is credible and respected by the people....I don't see them being able find a credible leader in the near future. Definitely not, if they continue with their current method of selection. So like it or what goes up must come down. Their biggest mistake is to cultivate a nation of docile mindless people for the sake of easy control. In good time it is fine. When their livelihoods are threatened, they will turned around. Opening door to FT is the exact act that threatened them.

Instead of encouraging natives to produce little sinkies, LKY germinated the idea of importing foreigners to encourage them to become shitizens but these foreigners are here not to produce little sinkies. They are here for one simple reason - they want the good life in sinkie land which they cannot find in their own home land.

The deluge of foreigners in the country creates problems for sinkies in the job market, getting HDB flats, places in schools, hospitals, etc. These foreigners simply parachuted into the country and demanded to be treated as equally as sinkies and in many areas, the papees obliged them.