• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DEFAMATION!!! WP LTK IS FUCKED! Mark my words, he will be out-of-pocket by $500,000!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: DEFAMATION!!! WP LTK IS FUCKED! Mark my words, he will be out-of-pocket by $500,0

"Where is the money?" Chee Soon Juan to Wooden Goh, National Seat Warmer Extraordinaire, Hong Kah West Hawker Centre, 28 October 2001

"Where did the money go? [Where is the money?]" Low Thia Khiang to Teo Chee Hean, Commander, RSN Nuclear First Strike Fleet & National War Hero Extraordinaire, Field in front of Blk 128C Punggol Field Walk, 06 September 2015

Stupid question to ask.

That money all in the different banks that the fucking PAP corrupt bastards go hee hee haa haa hooo ho ho hi hi haa ha ha all the way to and then they hee hee haa haa hooo ho ho hi hi haa ha ha coming back from the bank.

No need to ask Google.
Do not even need to ask me.
That truth has been said many many times by me in SBF

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: DEFAMATION!!! WP LTK IS FUCKED! Mark my words, he will be out-of-pocket by $500,0

Ptader = New Dogfucked

Dear Workers' Party Supporter and WP safety pin buyer,

Try to use smaller fonts in future. I have reduced what you posted from Font size 7 to Font size 1 as an example. It's less taxing on the eye and takes up less bandwidth. Thanks in advance.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn talk cock king spamming like nobody business

nothing to do...pawned himself and now saying sorri!!!

this sort of oppo is a bloody insult to well educated singaporeans!!!

vote the oppo out!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

more will pawn themselves soon...just wait for the final showdown when all the oppo will just keel in and sink !!!!!!!!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn these oppo fartups are a disgrace to our election platform
talk cock, show wrong figures, wrong facts,utter nonsense
speaking untruths , use their vulval mouths instead of their peaheads
use their assholes instead of their birdblains..

knn what a waste on them these oppo clowns are a disgrace
more will pawn and pawn themselves and drown..

only two words for these knn oppo fartups...up yours!!!

giphy.gif

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Where is the money?" Chee Soon Juan to Wooden Goh, National Seat Warmer Extraordinaire, Hong Kah West Hawker Centre, 28 October 2001

"Where did the money go? [Where is the money?]" Low Thia Khiang to Teo Chee Hean, Commander, RSN Nuclear First Strike Fleet & National War Hero Extraordinaire, Field in front of Blk 128C Punggol Field Walk, 06 September 2015

asking questions are ok and they don't intend to defame. why asking questions are illegal?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid question to ask.

Dear Escher,

I understand your anger. But could you post in smaller, and preferably in non-bold fonts please? I assure you, everyone especially Ah Loong, will still be able to feel your anger against him, his father and the PAP if you post in smaller fonts.

Just take it that the fonts you post in are hanging from lamp posts. If you post in big, bold fonts, those lamp posts will come crashing down from the sheer size and weight of those huge fonts. No one then will be able to figure out what you wish to communicate.

kopiOcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn i get dogfucked again like nobody business

nothing to do...pawned himself and now saying sorri!!!

i this sort of dogfucked is a bloody insult to the world!!!

dogfuck me!!!!!!!!!

...just wait for the final showdown when i will just keel in and sink in dog cum!!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stupid question to ask.

That money all in the different banks that the fucking PAP corrupt bastards go hee hee haa haa hooo ho ho hi hi haa ha ha all the way to and then they hee hee haa haa hooo ho ho hi hi haa ha ha coming back from the bank.

Dear Escher,

I understand your anger. But could you post in smaller, and preferably in non-bold fonts please? I assure you, everyone especially Ah Loong, will still be able to feel your anger against him, his father and the PAP if you post in smaller fonts.

Just take it that the fonts you post in are hanging from lamp posts. If you post in big, bold fonts, those lamp posts will come crashing down from the sheer size and weight of those huge fonts. No one then will be able to figure out what you wish to communicate.

Cannot lah!

The fucking PAPs laugh so loud on the way to their fucking banks and laugh so loudly again back from their fucking banks.
Big fonts cannot do justice to the way the rotten corrupt PAPs laugh and laugh and laugh all the way to and back from their fucking banks

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d/2105570.html

"...“At the handover to AHPETC on Apr 30, 2013, although there was a deficit in the accumulated routine fund of S$282,009, the same set of accounts also showed an amount of S$303,372 claimable as reimbursement from the CPIC (Community Improvement Projects Committee) fund, which Pasir Ris-Punggol Town Council had already secured for Punggol East SMC.”

...The reimbursement was made known to WP at the point of takeover, which would give an actual net surplus of S$21,363, Mr Zainal said."

The Honourable Prime Minister of Aljunied is in deep shit. This could well be claimed to have "aggravated" the defamation and result in an award in excess of $500,000.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11988408_960305740697425_1240471439934929759_n.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

No ground for defamation suit, lah. A verbal claim made by pappies and a rebuttal with documentary evidence produced by WP does not justify the charge of defamation. Ya, if pappies wanted the people to believe their claim is true, then where is the missing money?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

PTADER said:
i fuck my own mother cheebye

so? tell us for fuck?

Let me educate you about an unspoken rule in this forum as you were probably still swimming in your father's balls when Sam came up with it about 17-18 years ago in the late 90s.

You do not create a false quote and then attribute that false quote to a third party.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun play play PAP.

Don't use dirty tricks.

If you do you will see LHL out of the country in no time.

WP has a huge fan club.

If you play fair at least he still got a chance to keep AMK.

kopiOcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

PTADER mother cheebye said:
it is true, my son PTADER fucked me, he fuck my cheebye until broken

your own mother cheebye double confirm :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"But if they've defamed us, we have to sue them -- because if we don't, our own integrity will be suspect. We have an understanding that if a minister is defamed and he does not sue, he must leave cabinet. By defamation, I mean if somebody says the minister is on the take or is less than honest. If he does not rebut it, if he does not dare go before the court to be interrogated by the counsel for the other side, there must be some truth in it. If there is no evidence, well, why are you not suing?" Wooden Goh, "Goh Chok Tong: Finally, being his own man", Asiaweek 03 Dec 1999

You are a twit. LTK can never be sued over this because he never defamed. How can telling the truth be defamatory. This is not 1984 anymore.

And even if LHL gets desperate (which he already is) and decides to sue (even if that almost certainly means the end of his own political standing in the eyes of much of his own supporters), he could easily get that sum through crowd funding. The bros and sis here alone would easily cover the amount.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamak. This one never ending de. Your income statement negative, the PAP come back show you cash flow statement positive, siao liao lah. Lai lai... 5 day express masterclass in accounting from 7 to 10pm every night starting today.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

No ground for defamation suit, lah. A verbal claim made by pappies and a rebuttal with documentary evidence produced by WP does not justify the charge of defamation. Ya, if pappies wanted the people to believe their claim is true, then where is the missing money?

This is for the younger crowd who don't know what defamation means in the Singapore context. You can deny what they claimed you to be just like what TLH did or simply query about special discounts for property purchases and that is enough to constitute defamation.

I hope Prime Minister Low Thia Khiang has enough umbrellas and safety pins to sell tonight.

PAP LEADERS AWARDED S$8.075M IN DAMAGES
147th Prostitute Press, 30 May 1997

THE High Court yesterday awarded damages totalling S$8.075 million to 11 People's Action Party leaders who sued Mr Tang Liang Hong for calling them liars and criminals during the General Election in January.

The plaintiffs, who won 13 defamation lawsuits and had asked for $12.9 million in damages, were justified in calling Mr Tang an anti-English-educated, anti-Christian Chinese chauvinist, Justice Chao Hick Tin ruled in his written judgment released yesterday.

He stressed that the court must show its indignation at the injury inflicted on them by Mr Tang, who repeated and aggravated his remarks after he left Singapore on Jan 4.

Mr Tang, who was a lawyer for 28 years, also treated the court's orders against him with utter contempt and made scandalous attacks against the judiciary because he felt he was beyond the reaches of the courts here.

Such conduct deserved the strongest condemnation, the judge said, adding that it showed that the defendant intended to flee the country to avoid his legal responsibilities and was not concerned about vindicating his name here.

He agreed with the submission made by Senior Minister Lee Kuan Yew's lawyer, Mr Davinder Singh, that Mr Tang "in his ferocious and venomous crusade to arouse hatred and anger against the plaintiffs, has disingenuously marginalised the legal issues and sensationalised the political dimension".

The judge ordered the defeated opposition politician to pay S$1.4 million to Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong, who filed three defamation suits.

SM Lee, who sued Mr Tang five times, won a total of S$2.3 million. Two of the five suits are joint actions with Deputy Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong over their purchases of apartments sold by Hotel Properties Limited (HPL).

Brigadier-General (NS) Lee, who filed three suits, won a total of $1.3 million in damages.

The amounts for Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Tony Tan and Trade and Industry Minister Lee Yock Suan, who had one suit each, were S$350,000 and S$300,000 respectively.

Education and Second Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean, who had two suits, was awarded S$550,000. The awards for the other five PAP leaders, who filed two suits each, ranged between S$125,000 and $250,000.

Justice Chao noted that the courts here had awarded substantial damages against defendants who attacked the honesty, integrity or character of public figures.

The highest award cited was S$400,000 won by SM Lee, who was accused in the International Herald Tribune newspaper of relying on a compliant judiciary to obtain judgments to bankrupt his political opponents.

But the level of aggravation in that case was "nowhere near the present case", the judge said, adding: "It cannot be disputed that in terms of aggravation, these 13 cases have no equal.

"Therefore, I ought to take the very high level of aggravation into account in assessing quantum. Nevertheless, in law, damages awarded for defamation are to compensate, not to punish."

He said that in assessing the damages to be awarded, he must consider, among other things, three factors.

The first of these was that PM Goh and SM Lee were Mr Tang's main targets.

Awards given in previous defamation suits must also be considered, the judge said, adding that he should not move away from the realm of compensation into the realm of punishment.

"Whether Mr Tang should be dealt with for scandalising the court is a matter which may have to be taken up at some other time."

He said the court, in assessing the damages the defendant had to pay, did it without any assistance from the Workers' Party member, who discharged his lawyer at the hearing.

The evidence given by the plaintiffs was thus unchallenged, he said. Justice Chao said that the most serious defamatory remarks were those relating to the discounts for the purchases of HPL apartments and the allegations of lies and conspiracy against the plaintiffs.

The unprovoked remarks on the purchases by SM Lee and BG Lee meant, among other things, that they were guilty or could be reasonably suspected of criminal conduct.

In the words of SM Lee, who testified in court, the allegation "hit at the very heart of his political credo".

"For the entire 38 years of his political career, SM Lee advocated and emphasised the need for honest government," the judge said. "Mr Tang's attack undermined what SM Lee stood for all these years."

As for the defendant's police report filed on the eve of Polling Day on Jan 1, which suggested that the PAP leaders had committed criminal conspiracy and criminal defamation, the judge noted that it was timed to extract maximum political advantage.

"It is an extremely serious matter to accuse anyone of being guilty of criminal conduct, all the more so if he is the Prime Minister or Senior Minister of the land. It affects their moral authority to govern," the judge added.