• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

debbie gibson - lost in your eyes

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only liked a few of debbie's songs. I like that song by that trio of girls and i just forgotten the name of the group but they have one song that has the chorus like this
First girl sings " your in love" other girl follows "your in love." 3 of them sing together "and i want you to be happy, your in love and i knowwwww"

Wilson Phillips "You're in Love"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7gYii2unkg

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to move on, old men.

The nineties and the noughties have seen some great movies and songs.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qf8BoWKeHow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Debbie Gibson - Foolish Beat

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MBULAkLKfzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Debbie Gibson - We Could Be Together

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
only liked a few of debbie's songs. I like that song by that trio of girls and i just forgotten the name of the group but they have one song that has the chorus like this

First girl sings " your in love" other girl follows "your in love." 3 of them sing together "and i want you to be happy, your in love and i knowwwww"

Wilson Philips?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The music these days is shit.
Don't think there is a single song that I like that was composed after year 2000.

English scene still ok.....once in a while comes some good music still nowsadays......rare but not impossible.....
HK canto songs scene is the real dearth now........the entire industry machiam dead.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to move on, old men.

The nineties and the noughties have seen some great movies and songs.

Some new classics to consider:
David Guetta featuring Sia - Titanium
Gotye featuring Kimbra - Somebody that I used to love
Grace Potter & the Norturnals - Stars (lovers of 80s music would like this!)

Desire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some new classics to consider:
David Guetta featuring Sia - Titanium
Gotye featuring Kimbra - Somebody that I used to love
Grace Potter & the Norturnals - Stars (lovers of 80s music would like this!)

David Guetta can go fly kite.

jw5

Loyal
English scene still ok.....once in a while comes some good music still nowsadays......rare but not impossible.....
HK canto songs scene is the real dearth now........the entire industry machiam dead.

I couldn't name a single good song after year 2000, including english songs.
Would have thought that some of these composers would get more inspiration as they got older, and not like athletes, become weaker.
But this appears to be the case for the music industry.

CuttingItFine

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xiwy3ME.png

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I couldn't name a single good song after year 2000, including english songs.
Would have thought that some of these composers would get more inspiration as they got older, and not like athletes, become weaker.
But this appears to be the case for the music industry.

maybe it's just because you feel nostalgia for a long gone era: long gone moments and people ? that's why old songs are the best, yesterday is always better than today...

who the hell is debbie gibson ? :confused:

jw5

Loyal
maybe it's just because you feel nostalgia for a long gone era: long gone moments and people ? that's why old songs are the best, yesterday is always better than today...

no, I really couldn't name a song I liked which was composed after year 2000. cannot think of a single title.
maybe someone can suggest some good songs written recently or after year 2000.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok guys, u all dun laugh hor. one of my favorite is the 50s and 60s. was listening to a song call frankie by connie francis amd another one call moody river by pat boone. think the songs very original and very pure. also donno how to describe. think not much post-production during those times. what you hear is exactly what is perform from rhe studio.

now like a lot of post production. all like computer singing and not the singer. my 2 baht lah. even rock also sounds so fake nowdays.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok heres one my favorite, knn,,who laugh i used all my clones to zap him/her till no tomorrow.

song is call 'for your precious love' by jerry butler and the impressions.

:smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehe dun laugh hor.

right now listening to an oldies call "for your precious love" by jerry butler and the impressions. knn, dont think i ah beng ah beng dun know how to appreciate good songs hor.