• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dear Jah_rastafar_I, there is a DIFFERENCE between RACE and ETHNICITY.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238131-Stupid-ang-moh-bitches-and-whines-that-he-will-never-be-Chinese&p=2539561#post2539561
...there's no clear cut definition of race
wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group#Ethnicity_and_race

"Race and ethnicity are considered to be related concepts. Ethnicity is often assumed to be somewhat more of a cultural identity of a group, often based on shared ancestry, language and cultural tradition, while race is assumed to be strictly a biological classification, based on DNA and bone structure."

("The three great races according to Meyers Konversations-Lexikon of 1885-90. The subtypes of the Mongoloid race are shown in yellow and orange tones, those of the Caucasoid race in light and medium grayish spring green-cyan tones and those of the Negroid race in brown tones. Dravidians and Sinhalese are in olive green and their classification is described as uncertain. The Mongoloid race sees the widest geographic distribution, including all of the Americas, North Asia, East Asia, and Southeast Asia, the entire inhabited Arctic while they form most of Central Asia and the Pacific Islands.")

Finally, according to the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions
which include:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari
the fundamental reason for the above-mentioned "three great races" is very simple:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Generations_of_Noah#Sons of Noah: Shem, Ham and Japheth

Attachments

• Asiatiska_folk-Nordisk_familjebok.jpg
    Asiatiska_folk-Nordisk_familjebok.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 274
  • Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg
    Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 866
  • IchibanParvusz.jpg
    IchibanParvusz.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 574
  • Meigetsu-in_KamakuraRoundWindow.jpg
    Meigetsu-in_KamakuraRoundWindow.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So very true! Chink is an ethnicity that belongs to the Mongoloid race. The Koreans and Japs also belong to the Mongoloid race.

That's why "No Dogs and Chinese Allowed" makes a lot of sense.

"No Dogs and Mongoloids Allowed" does not make any sense as the Japs will also be excluding themselves from Huangpu Park in Shanghai.

[video=youtube;AmUC4c3B2wg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmUC4c3B2wg[/video]

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Japs also belong to the Mongoloid race.
...the Japs will also be excluding themselves from Huangpu Park in Shanghai.
In my humble opinion, within the Mongoloid race, the Japs are the ichiban ethnic group!
attachment.php

Anyway, here's one of my favourite J-pop songs by:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketsumeishi
released in 2007:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/また君に会える (Mata Kimi ni Aeru)

[video=youtube;Ws9YW_HCpWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws9YW_HCpWs[/video]

[video=youtube;yBaLbuL53NU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBaLbuL53NU[/video]

attachment.php

And the girl (actually, young woman in her late 20s in 2007) in the above music video is one of Japan's most famous fashion models:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Ebihara

attachment.php

Last edited:

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry Jah, a moron who believes the earth is flat has no credibility, he can quote cut n paste until his laubu cheebye pua also no use nobody will believe him

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry Jah, a moron who believes the earth is flat has no credibility, he can quote cut n paste until his laubu cheebye pua also no use nobody will believe him

Flatearther has every right to articulate his thoughts about the flat earth..irregardless whether the theory is right or wrong. I do respect individuals who stand up and argue their point of views.

Most Singaporean discussions tend to end up in a verbal slanging match where they bring up thier mother's smelly CB to conclude their argument.

EC

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flatearther has every right to articulate his thoughts about the flat earth..irregardless whether the theory is right or wrong. I do respect individuals who stand up and argue their point of views.

Most Singaporean discussions tend to end up in a verbal slanging match where they bring up thier mother's smelly CB to conclude their argument.

EC

u respect retarded becos u are also a retard

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am clear minded and think logically.

so when there are tons of evidence showing earth could indeed be flat and stationary ,
and that objects stick to the earth at the bottom of globe due to gravity could be a hoax
i do not jump to conclusion that all these proof are rubbish.

now i am at a lost.

can you show some evidence that earth is indeed a globe and spinning and rotating
don't show me some pictures of earth taken by nasa,
they have been proven to be computer generated art work.

Tjlebing078

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your blog. It appears like some of the text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Kudos

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal

EC

Good job my fellow islambabi dog. We mooslems better stick to m&d language instead of english. What the fuck is this word 'irregardless'. You translate from your retarded melayu?

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

so when there are tons of evidence showing earth could indeed be flat and stationary ,
and that objects stick to the earth at the bottom of globe due to gravity could be a hoax

now i am at a lost.

can you show some evidence that earth is indeed a globe and spinning and rotating
don't show me some pictures of earth taken by nasa,
they have been proven to be computer generated art work.

its not my business or interest to convice u, u shld go and ask those ppl at nasa, russian and china space agencies who have sent crafts and conducting space expeditions for decades. but having said that, its your right to keep believing the earth is flat and your balls are square

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
its not my business or interest to convice u, u shld go and ask those ppl at nasa, russian and china space agencies who have sent crafts and conducting space expeditions for decades. but having said that, its your right to keep believing the earth is flat and your balls are square

considering the stupidity you display ,
u are able to provide a very good answer.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
considering the stupidity you display ,
u are able to provide a very good answer.

so that means stupidity alone is enough to prove your retardedness. and your stupidity is also on full display, defending your own "flatearther" nick, so are u more ashamed of your stupidity or retardedness? please think carefully before you reply

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many thanks for your moral support! :o