• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dear Jah_rastafar_I, there is a DIFFERENCE between RACE and ETHNICITY.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa! Conspiracy theorist cum science disbeliever lecturing a racist bigot on difference between race and ethnicity!
Actually, to be more precise (which would also be fair to Jah), I don't think he's a racist, simply because he doesn't seem to be pro-Mongoloid and against all non-Mongoloid races. :wink:

Also, because he once said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226500-PAP-David-Ong-and-a-short-lesson-on-how-to-be-a-Tua-Pau-Xian&p=2423126#post2423126
he was reading a french translation of sun tzu's treatise on the art of war thinking china was a giant formidable military nation, but at that time unknown to him, ten times the number of chinks were subjugated and dominated by less than one-tenth of manchus.
you nigger, they helped the manchus and btw manchus are chinese too.
neither is he an "ethnicist" (if there's such a word! :confused:), especially since:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchuria
or the current:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_China
was not part of "Mainland China" or the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighteen_Provinces#Historical_perspective
until the very early 20th century, only slightly over a hundred years ago.

Therefore, I think it is safe to conclude that Jah is a pro-"Mainland China" nationalist. :wink:
And this is regardless of whether "Mainland China" (whatever area of land and Mongoloid ethnic groups that includes) is ruled by the current:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_China
or by the ancient:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tang_dynasty
or by any other group of people. :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Therefore, I think it is safe to conclude that Jah is a pro-"Mainland China" nationalist. :wink:
And this is regardless of whether "Mainland China" (whatever area of land and Mongoloid ethnic groups that includes) is ruled by the current:
or by the ancient:

Jah is a pro-mainland nationalist? Good. I will look for more ways to diss him. For one, I will support HK and TW independence as well as cessation of China's borderlands:

https://www.amazon.com/Invisible-China-Journey-Through-Borderlands/dp/1613736711

I want the Han core to be totally and completely isolated and routed!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, to be more precise (which would also be fair to Jah), I don't think he's a racist, simply because he doesn't seem to be pro-Mongoloid and against all non-Mongoloid races. :wink:

Also, because he once said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226500-PAP-David-Ong-and-a-short-lesson-on-how-to-be-a-Tua-Pau-Xian&p=2423126#post2423126

neither is he an "ethnicist" (if there's such a word! :confused:), especially since:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchuria
or the current:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_China
was not part of "Mainland China" or the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighteen_Provinces#Historical_perspective
until the very early 20th century, only slightly over a hundred years ago.

or by the ancient:

Not exactly pro mainland. I'm more pro any Chinese group but i look at the bigger picture too. In the case of taiwan vs China it's better for taiwan to be under China to combine into a stronger force rather than taiwan remain seperate.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the case of taiwan vs China it's better for taiwan to be under China to combine into a stronger force rather than taiwan remain seperate.
In my humble opinion, I suspect most Taiwanese, if they are forced to choose, would rather become part of Japan again:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_under_Japanese_rule
or become an independent sovereign state with Japan as a strong military ally, simply because earlier this year, during the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_general_election,_2016#Results
roughly 56% (especially young Taiwanese people in their 20s and 30s) of the valid voters (i.e. eligible voters who bothered to turn out to vote) voted for the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Progressive_Party
candidate:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsai_Ing-wen
who also happens to be born in 1956! :eek:

If the majority of those valid voters sincerely agree with the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/One-China_policy
they would have voted for one of the candidates from the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Blue_Coalition
such as the candidates from the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuomintang
wikipedia.org/wiki/People_First_Party_(Republic_of_China)
right? :wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont worry Jah, a moron who believes the earth is flat has no credibility, he can quote cut n paste until his laubu cheebye pua also no use nobody will believe him
also, all the women in the world - bleed! :wink:
Good job my fellow islambabi dog. We mooslems better stick to m&d language instead of english. What the fuck is this word 'irregardless'. You translate from your retarded melayu?
also, with regard to - instead of regards to. m&ds alwayssss put an extra "s" for the sikit lebih effect :wink:
its not my business or interest to convice u, u shld go and ask those ppl at nasa, russian and china space agencies who have sent crafts and conducting space expeditions for decades. but having said that, its your right to keep believing the earth is flat and your balls are square
also, the angmohs believed that oriental cunts (the noun, not verb) were horizontal instead of vertical - and it's also believed that the monocle was invented just for this one-eyed twat (noun) :wink:
see, no need to resort to wikipedia for these beliefs :p

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
For one, I will support HK and TW independence as well as cessation of China's borderlands:
Did you mean:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/secession
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/secede
("If a region or group secedes from the country or larger group to which it belongs, it formally becomes a separate country or stops being a member of the larger group.")
or:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/cessation
("a ceasing or stopping; discontinuance; pause")
? :confused: :wink:

According to the blurb:
amazon.com/Invisible-China-Journey-Through-Borderlands/dp/1613736711#reader_1613736711
that book sounds interesting:

"In this eloquent and eye-opening narrative, two Americans fluent in Mandarin Chinese, Korean, and Uyghur throw away the guidebook and bring a hitherto unexplored side of China to light. They journey over 14,000 miles by bus and train to the farthest reaches of the country to meet the minority peoples who dwell there, talking to farmers in their fields, monks in their monasteries, fishermen on their skiffs, and herders on the steppe.

In Invisible China, they engage in a heated discussion of human rights with Daur and Ewenki village cadres; celebrate Muhammad’s birthday with aging Dongxiang hajjis who recount the government’s razing of their mosque; attend mass with old Catholic Kinh fishermen at a church that has been forty years without a priest; hike around high-altitude Lugu Lake to farm with the matrilineal Mosuo women; and descend into a dry riverbed to hunt for jade with Muslim Uyghur merchants. As they uncover surprising facts about China’s hidden minorities and their complex position in Chinese society, they discover the social ramifications of inconsistent government policies—and some deep human truths as well.
"