• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dear all religious ppl and atheist ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
to all the brothers out there ...i really value smart and creative post ..please dont run around in circles or post stupid stuff ...let ppl who are really interested in disscussing religion coming in and post sensible stuff . thankyou .

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, how does one make (logical) sense on things based on faith?

Cheers!

This post makes a lot of sense! LOL!

What you can't see doesn't mean others can't see. If someone came back from death and say he saw God, I will respect what he saw.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This post makes a lot of sense! LOL!

What you can't see doesn't mean others can't see. If someone came back from death and say he saw God, I will respect what he saw.

he is a cool christian ...or can i say new age christain ? i got some christian friend like him too , smoke week , party hard , dont go church ....ect . but they call themselves christain ...i dont know why ...:wink:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is a cool christian ...or can i say new age christain ? i got some christian friend like him too , smoke week , party hard , dont go church ....ect . but they call themselves christain ...i dont know why ...:wink:

Strange, I didn't mention anything about Christianity. The God he saw could be Tua Pek Kong residing in Loyang!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strange, I didn't mention anything about Christianity. The God he saw could be Tua Pek Kong residing in Loyang!

hahaha...might be . cause christian dont know how their god look like . infact buddhist and muslim also dont know how their god look like ( the truth is no one have really see god ) ...maybe for buddhist is different because they dont believe in god .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of a funny incident,

one of my female fren msg me late at night told me she was scared and cannot goes back to sleep tonight. as last night she was awaken by 2 very loud knocks on her door, and that time everyone was already asleep and no one in the right mind will do that (i suspect its just her dream, something like half awake half asleep kind of situation).

i told her this: "if tonight the same thing happen, do me a favour, rush to the door and open it. if u see anything unusual, just knee down and ask for 4D for me."

my fren ask me to fuck off and never replied back LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Reminds me of a funny incident,

one of my female fren msg me late at night told me she was scared and cannot goes back to sleep tonight. as last night she was awaken by 2 very loud knocks on her door, and that time everyone was already asleep and no one in the right mind will do that (i suspect its just her dream, something like half awake half asleep kind of situation).

i told her this: "if tonight the same thing happen, do me a favour, rush to the door and open it. if u see anything unusual, just knee down and ask for 4D for me."

my fren ask me to fuck off and never replied back LOL

either someone is playing prank with her or her brain is playing prank with her ..or maybe she wanted you to go over her house :wink: no wonder she angry , you dont care about her :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...might be . cause christian dont know how their god look like . infact buddhist and muslim also dont know how their god look like ( the truth is no one have really see god ) ...maybe for buddhist is different because they dont believe in god .

Why do you say that sir. You don't even know Jesus.