• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Dead Fish In Bed' Geylang Checker Volunteer Exposed!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie Women, nowadays generation I don't know, but past generation a large portion of them not only are 'dead fish, but 'dead wood' in bed. Even those who have sex, and have many children, their attitude is their job and it is to make children, not to serve their husbands. That means, 'wham bam!, thank you, Mdm.':p

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie men, nowadays generation I don't know, but past generation a large portion of them not only are 'dead fish, but 'dead wood' in bed. Even those who have sex, and have many children, their attitude is their job and it is to make children, not to serve their wives. That means, 'wham bam!, thank you, Mdm.'

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My God!... 12years!!??

Its sad but I really lost it and burst out laughing when I read, "The gynaecologist then showed her that her vagina is not as small as she thought it was."

I wonder how he did that... :-)

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. the woman in question must have felt betterer with the doc's apparatus!
3. hahaha!
4. betterer than her hubby's useless dick.
5. no eye see! man.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My God!... 12years!!??

Its sad but I really lost it and burst out laughing when I read, "The gynaecologist then showed her that her vagina is not as small as she thought it was."

I wonder how he did that... :-)

It must be very bushy also, at the entrance of the 'cave' he found the seal of the last emperor of China, the one before 1911, not pui yi.

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
eatshitndie said:
the new propaganda organization of the pappy gov named "virgin inspection and reproductive genitalia impregnation national agency of singapore" (virginas) has just published a guidebook for doctors to help open up clamshells, oysters and cockles, which locals call "hum". gas masks are required before each opening as the high level of toxicity is hazardous to health, horniness, hunger for sex, and happiness (as unhappiness is directly associated with seeing a rotten abalone). also in the hardcover and hardcore guide is a centerfold which when uncovered displays a cross sectional and sexuanal diagram of the vaginal passage from erp gantry to the wide thoroughfare of the Sorry there is no taxi available now. Please try 10mins later. Thank you for using Comfort & CityCab.marina barrage. it is most likely this display of singapore's sex-lane, oops i mean six-lane, champs élysées that convinced the woman her tunnel to doing her duty can accommodate sex trucks, oops i mean six lorries, all at the same time.

And I thought something else...

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man probably didn't know how to finger f*** his wife to loosen her tense hole.

The poor man probably had to "BAH CHEW CHENG" to release his own sexual tension for those years of NON-CONSUMATION!

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE "The gynaecologist then showed her that her vagina is not as small as she thought it was."

I wonder how he did that... :-)[/QUOTE]

First, the good doc showed her his dong then asked "Is this bigger than yr hubby's?"
The prudish woman nodded her head.
Next, the good doc inserted his big dong into her cunt and asked, " Well, what do you think? Still think it's too small for his smaller dong?" and the woman shook her head. The rest is history.