• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DBS is Damn Blady Smelly

nutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
whole place flooded and infested with smelly black shits, totally gone case. really pity those people working there, everyday cannot tahan the shit smell

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Off course it started with DBS hiring Ah Neh Chief Gupta ta ta..

down below him all anh nah neh nah ha ha!! Ingapora?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Citi started the trend?

If you dig far enough, the ultimate culprit and mastermind is Lee Hsien Loong.

He was the one who liberalised the banking industry. Consequently, POSB got acquired by DBS bank, and let in all the weird banks from all over the world into Singapore.

I'm no fan of LKY or GCT, and Singapore has only had three PMs thus far, but Pinky is the worst PM of them all, no contest.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
6 Ds of Indian FTrashes...5 Cs for Sporeans

Deceive
Drinks
Drunk
Drama
Debt
Detention

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xU1Zj-UIEBw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many who KPKB about DBS, but still bank with them? Kee Chiu!

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn what's new?
image.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the banks have outsourced their back office operations to those cheap ah nehs. The only exception are probably those German, Swiss or Japanese banks, but those are commercial banks.

I still have a POSB account for simple transactions. I had got it long before it was acquired by DBS (and when a 1-year fixed deposit yielded 5% return). The bank account number is very beautiful, so I won't give it up. :cool:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
And strangely enough .... the banks starts having IT issues at around the same time.

Co-incidence with using one type of IT contractors?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still have a POSB account for simple transactions. I had got it long before it was acquired by DBS (and when a 1-year fixed deposit yielded 5% return). The bank account number is very beautiful, so I won't give it up. :cool:

lianbeng replies laksaboy: eh botak! that's why i say Damn Bloody Stupid! :biggrin: sorry bro, i mean, POSB should be separated from DeepBigasS!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
And strangely enough .... the banks starts having IT issues at around the same time.

Co-incidence with using one type of IT contractors?

As long as you stick with the bank inspite of the issues, the problem will be yours , not the banks'.