• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DBS cash deposit machine eat my money

Zohan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have successfully transfered all my funds to my new OCBC account.. It takes awhile as i need to wati for the giro stuffs and other stuffs to port over.

Screw DBS.. i banned you forever.

OCBC is great. I got the debit card and even has a $1 discount on the movie i watch at Shaw. You know what, touch and pay is so easy. I love ocbc.

There are many discounts in many places when you use ocbc debit/credit card.

For example, i went to a buffet with my friend at orchard mandarin. By using the card, i am able to get the 2nd person for 50% discount, amazing.

Now i am happy and once again, Fuck DBS!!!! This is what happen when you eat up my money, you will lose one customer forever.

A few weeks ago, my friend told me that one of his friend encounter the eat money ATM issue and he posted in facebook.

i come to realise that this is a common and horrible problem in DBS. Hell with DBS!!!!

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did DBS mess with Shin Bet Zohan? :eek:

I have successfully transfered all my funds to my new OCBC account.. It takes awhile as i need to wati for the giro stuffs and other stuffs to port over.

Screw DBS.. i banned you forever.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
This happened to me when I was at the Geylang ATM :

Met a PRC pros who quoted $70-00 so I poked her then paid her 1 x $50-00 and 2 x $10-00, but to my horror she only counted
$60-00 (1 x $50-00 and 1 x $10-00) immediately asked for another $10-00 -so who do I complain to ?

JohnnyBoyBoy

This happens to me yesterday night. Deposited SGD 460 into POSB CDM @ Jalan Bukit Merah. After that, I checked my bank account online. Not a single cent was credited Called cust svc. They are currently investigating.

jw5

Loyal
This happens to me yesterday night. Deposited SGD 460 into POSB CDM @ Jalan Bukit Merah. After that, I checked my bank account online. Not a single cent was credited Called cust svc. They are currently investigating.

Did you get a receipt when you used the CDM? :unsure: