• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daughter of Singapore - TingRu's Fan Club

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TingRu Fan Club

Can some experts here help me? Honestly, TingRu isn't as pretty as most of us would like to think. But, there is something special with her looks. I don't have the answer but the more I look at her pics, the more I am falling in love with her.

Dragon bro, she is the type of girl u like in your school years.
Not the chioest,
Not ah lian,
Girl-next-door, demure looking
Quiet quiet study in a corner,
maybe she is even the monitress of the class

Then we are the naughty boys who always tease her,
only to hope that, we can get some attention from her.

This type of girl lor. u agree?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...Think she will sianzzz if she runs into this thread...

She is likely to see you as someone just released from IMH... Seriously, it is good to have these young people joining the oppies to kick the pappies' butts but whether they are pretty to look at or ugly like some of the pappies' women MP, it is not important.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She is likely to see you as someone just released from IMH... Seriously, it is good to have these young people joining the oppies to kick the pappies' butts but whether they are pretty to look at or ugly like some of the pappies' women MP, it is not important.

True true......

Principled individuals and people with heart.....with enough courage to know that they might never get elected but hoping that voters can see them fighting hard with what little they have against a greedy corrupted and self serving bastard of a giant bully.......

This is what makes victory oh so much sweeter.........

Even with winning there's still even more battles......more scandalous and abuse and unlawful conduct to expose from the pap.....

To WP I salute you guys......

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

.....with enough courage to know that they might never get elected but hoping that voters can see them fighting hard with what little they have...

Walk over in constituencies is a thing of the past. Pappies devised GRC to conquer Parliament. Today, it is different. No more jalan jalan into Parliament. With young people willing to enter politics to challenge pappies is good for the country. If not, pappies will continue to run the country as if they own the country. The country belongs to the people, not to the pappies.

If the young politicians have the fire in their bellies to fight for better livelihood of the people and to put the Govt on their toes to behave responsibly, there is still future for sinapor. If not, take a look at Malaysia today, and you can feel the pervading sadness in the country.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Get in line bro!

She reminded me of the girl I once chased after in Pre-U...

那些年,我們一起追的女孩

又回到最初的起點
記憶中妳青澀的臉
我們終於來到了這一天
桌墊下的老照片
無數回憶連結
今天男孩要赴女孩最後的約

又回到最初的起點
呆呆地站在鏡子前
笨拙繫上紅色領帶的結
將頭髮梳成大人模樣
穿上一身帥氣西裝
等會兒見妳一定比想像美

好想再回到那些年的時光
回到教室座位前後 故意討妳溫柔的罵
黑板上排列組合 妳捨得解開嗎
誰與誰坐他又愛著她

那些年錯過的大雨
那些年錯過的愛情
好想擁抱妳 擁抱錯過的勇氣
曾經想征服全世界
到最後回首才發現
這世界滴滴點點全部都是妳

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, bro ... I am lovesick... that's why I am still there this evening.

RUN dedicates this video to TingRu
TingRu beautiful like the girl in the video
Hope she will be strong when facing the challenges ahead

[video=youtube;JxPj3GAYYZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxPj3GAYYZ0[/video]

hahaha, maybe Dragon bro can relate to the story of the movie too :smile:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good morning TingRu :o

11873722_10152954365656587_3930520671535545651_n.jpg

funny-love-quotes-for-him.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

She reminded me of the girl I once chased after in Pre-U...

那些年,我們一起追的女孩

又回到最初的起點
記憶中妳青澀的臉
我們終於來到了這一天
桌墊下的老照片
無數回憶連結
今天男孩要赴女孩最後的約

又回到最初的起點
呆呆地站在鏡子前
笨拙繫上紅色領帶的結
將頭髮梳成大人模樣
穿上一身帥氣西裝
等會兒見妳一定比想像美

好想再回到那些年的時光
回到教室座位前後 故意討妳溫柔的罵
黑板上排列組合 妳捨得解開嗎
誰與誰坐他又愛著她

那些年錯過的大雨
那些年錯過的愛情
好想擁抱妳 擁抱錯過的勇氣
曾經想征服全世界
到最後回首才發現
這世界滴滴點點全部都是妳

Can't find a more suitable song for TingRu. Completely wonderful like your nick.

kinopoisk.ru-Na-xie-nian_2C-wo-men-yi-qi-zhui-de-nu-hai-1677759.jpg

TingRu and RUN are from different levels. RUN can only helplessly admire from a distance.

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven?

I must be strong
And carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven