• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daughter of Singapore - TingRu's Fan Club

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TingRu Fan Club

Walao eh ah run, your farkin posts are damm funny and creepy at the same time man.....

Thanks making an already bright day funnier......

Dear TYPeh,

Thanks for your kind words.

tpl2.png

IMG_6201.jpg

Today, Miss He is a candidate today not because of her background.
She has a blissful life; good looks, good education, good career,
She can take a shortcut by joining the incumbent

But like RUN, she just happened to be less selfish

Good brother, you would agree that in life,
some girls in life, can only be girlfriend.
In politics, TingRu is wife material.

Our country should not be blinded by the skin-deeped gestures
RUN just wanna pay tribute to the more deserving ones.
RUN apologize for over-focusing on her and might neglected many other worthy female candidates. :biggrin:

Oh oh, i think i wrote too much. I read my posts i also feel paiseh :p

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

tin tin's figure quite firm, look at this picture where the wind blow her hair sideway...like a model :o

tpl2.png

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

she is my favourite, not sinkie but canadian immigrant, watch for her in canada's election in october, her name is jane shin..."jane *muaks*" :o:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can see why ah run is mesmerize by her. Definitely wifey look material.
Bet if ah run was many years younger and not already married.... I might guess he will be joining WP as well just to get up close and personal.

As for oppo......

Let me check with LTK and revert soon.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

No worries. Rising-star killer Tintin will crush her dreams of becoming an MP, forcing her to down happy pills regularly and play with cats. Perhaps she will even leave the country, or be given a calefe role in a sinkie production to be fully inducted into the establishment. Such is the fate of those who cross the PAP.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

This specky very lucky! I m so jealous. :mad:

No worry. When she loses the election, you can book a flight to Bangkok bump into her and comfort her. Maybe then she will become engaged and married and then quit politics altogether. PAP HUAT AH!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I cheer her.
I cheer all who run against the fucking PAPs regardless of whatever party that they are in.

At least they all are Singaporeans and who want a Singapore for Singaporeans.