• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darwin Theory of Evolution has been proven scientifically

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Evo Crap Idiot Is Now A Liar

You dono how to read siboh ? :rolleyes: You are a liar !

Atheists are habitual liars. :mad::rolleyes: Lanjiao way !

Conqueror said:
[Let us now examine in detail why the evolutionist scenario regarding the formation of proteins is impossible.

Even the correct sequence of the right amino acids is still not enough for the formation of a functional protein molecule. In addition to these requirements, each of the 20 different types of amino acids present in the composition of proteins must be left-handed. There are two different types of amino acids-as of all organic molecules-called "left-handed" and "right-handed." The difference between them is the mirror-symmetry between their three dimensional structures, which is similar to that of a person's right and left hands.

Amino acids of either of these two types can easily bond with one another. But one astonishing fact that has been revealed by research is that all the proteins in plants and animals on this planet, from the simplest organism to the most complex, are made up of left-handed amino acids. If even a single right-handed amino acid gets attached to the structure of a protein, the protein is rendered useless. In a series of experiments, surprisingly, bacteria that were exposed to right-handed amino acids immediately destroyed them. In some cases, they produced usable left-handed amino acids from the fractured components.

You really artful at twisting and evolving fact! You original accusation (obviously a dishonest attempt) was that the scientist from the article I cited, claimed that "..the creature made from the right-handed proteins".

I have already explosed your deceitful gimmick of working at words to twist fact.

The scientist never says that! You are despicable.

And this is what the scientist of my article actually says -"every amino acid this planet uses as its biological Lego can exist in a right-handed or a left-handed form and would spontaneously form either one at identical odds, but every speck of life on this planet uses only the left-handed version."

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please Do Explain The Two Isomers Select By Themselves ?

You are still clueless about "Why the Creator or ID prefers left-handed amino acids and right-handed sugars?"

That means Intelligent Design is dead -FINALLY!

PS: Thank you for your 'useful' chirality article that ended up not debunking evolution but SUPPORTING IT! :smile:

Clueless? Interesting.......quite to the contrary, we are absolutely not 'clueless'. The reason is very simple: The fact that the amino acids are all (100%) left handed is a clear evidence that these amino acids were not created (or rather evolved) through pure randam chance. If they are being evolved through pure random chance, there must be some left-handed and some right-handed. The proportion may not be 50%-50% but if the proportion is 100%-0%, this is a very clear factual evidence that it cannot be occured through random chance.

So, who is clueless? Readers decide!

On the medical article on mutation, it is interesting that when evolutionists are confronted with such questions, they will never, never answer headon. The answer is simple: Medical facts will throw out the theory (or rather theories) of evolution. These theories can never withstand the test of medical and scientific facts.

Go to any textbooks on molecular biology, you can read that each time a cell divide (whether the cell is a human, animal or plant cell), inevitably mutation will occur. (And by mutation, it means copying errors, and when each cell divides, it is effective making a copy of its original) But the mystery is that a self-correcting enzyme that are present in the cell will repair the errors and this self-correcting enzyme works like biological repair engineer. Without this process of self-correction, all living organism will be wept out after just few round of cell divisions. Scientists are pluzzled how these self-correcting enzymen works. But one thing they are absolutely sure - they cannot be evolved from inorganic materials like from a piece of rock or from a grain of sand. They have to be designed because the enzyme is not a 'dead' or 'lifeless' chemical but some kind of instruction instructing how to go and correct the cell and eliminate or reduce the errors. it is not apparent to us, but every second when we are alive and kicking, all our body cells are dviding and the self-correcting enzymes are repairing the errors.

Psalm23

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Evo Crap Idiot Is Now A Liar

You really artful at twisting and evolving fact! You original accusation (obviously a dishonest attempt) was that the scientist from the article I cited, claimed that "..the creature made from the right-handed proteins".

I have already explosed your deceitful gimmick of working at words to twist fact.

The scientist never says that! You are despicable.

And this is what the scientist of my article actually says -"every amino acid this planet uses as its biological Lego can exist in a right-handed or a left-handed form and would spontaneously form either one at identical odds, but every speck of life on this planet uses only the left-handed version."

C'mon don't you try to run away on this one. :mad::rolleyes:

The right handed protein living things pleez. :rolleyes:

Don't talk so much cock.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

but if the proportion is 100%-0%, this is a very clear factual evidence that it cannot be occured through random chance.

Without this process of self-correction, all living organism will be wept out after just few round of cell divisions. Scientists are pluzzled how these self-correcting enzymen works. But one thing they are absolutely sure - they cannot be evolved from inorganic materials like from a piece of rock or from a grain of sand. They have to be designed because the enzyme is not a 'dead' or 'lifeless' chemical but some kind of instruction instructing how to go and correct the cell and eliminate or reduce the errors. it is not apparent to us, but every second when we are alive and kicking, all our body cells are dviding and the self-correcting enzymes are repairing the errors.

Psalm23

The funniest part is that a Ford model T or a Boeing 747 jet didn't appear from a rock in USA. LOL :biggrin:

And they wanna claim that we are mad. OMG ! What a brain job here. LOL :biggrin:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Evo Crap Idiot Is Now A Liar

C'mon don't you try to run away on this one. :mad::rolleyes:

The right handed protein living things pleez. :rolleyes:

Don't talk so much cock.

You still want to play with words.

See what your article says first
:"There are two different types of amino acids-as of all organic molecules-called "left-handed" and "right-handed."

PS: Crying foul and whining in an anonymous forum won't do any change to what already been established in the real forum. Which has also been endorsed by the majority of the theistic christian world. If you really get hold of real evidences, better to bring them to a real forum. Continue to act like frogs in the well if you don't:smile:

You still unable to to answer any of my questions, still have the face to demand, lol

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clueless? Interesting.......quite to the contrary, we are absolutely not 'clueless'. The reason is very simple: The fact that the amino acids are all (100%) left handed is a clear evidence that these amino acids were not created (or rather evolved) through pure randam chance. If they are being evolved through pure random chance, there must be some left-handed and some right-handed. The proportion may not be 50%-50% but if the proportion is 100%-0%, this is a very clear factual evidence that it cannot be occured through random chance.

Scientists are able to duplicate the chirality conditions in lab environment, which show that is no the work of a biblical ID.

Otherwise, you will be able to tell us why
the ID prefers left-handed amino acids and right-handed sugars?

Experiment under environment with chirality conditions

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

...But one thing they are absolutely sure - they cannot be evolved from inorganic materials like from a piece of rock or from a grain of sand. They have to be designed because the enzyme is not a 'dead' or 'lifeless' chemical but some kind of instruction instructing how to go and correct the cell and eliminate or reduce the errors. it is not apparent to us, but every second when we are alive and kicking, all our body cells are dviding and the self-correcting enzymes are repairing the errors.

Psalm23

Evolutional scientists never claim that life can "evolved from inorganic materials like from a piece of rock or from a grain of sand." That should be the biblical claim.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

The conclusions of the chirality debate:

1. Chirality proves evolution(supported by the article of Conqueror)

2. Psalm23 is unable to account for the number of species described in the bible (a very important question, since the debate is concerning the origin of species)

3."Why the Creator or ID prefers left-handed amino acids and right-handed sugars?" -No Intelligent Designer answer is producible

PS: Crying foul and whining in an anonymous forum won't do any change to what already been established in the real forum. Which has also been endorsed by the majority of the theistic christian world. If you really get hold of real evidences, better to bring them to a real forum. Continue to act like frogs in the well if you don't
smile.gif

PS2: I have no problem to declare evolution is false here if that serves to comfort some people here. Because I know whatever exchange in an anonymous forum won't change anything outside.

The good question: If there are strong evidences to disprove evolution which already been established as fact in a real forum, why are people whining in an anonymous instead of established a name for themselves in the the real forum? Perhaps, he/she will be the next nobel prize winner!

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Are Gettin' Into Everybody's Nerve

You still want to play with words.

See what your article says first:"There are two different types of amino acids-as of all organic molecules-called "left-handed" and "right-handed."

You are not ONLY a habitual liar but also a opossum that loves to play dead. Sick. :mad::rolleyes:

You are the kind that gives atheism a BAD name. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scientists are able to duplicate the chirality conditions in lab environment, which show that is no the work of a biblical ID.

Otherwise, you will be able to tell us why
the ID prefers left-handed amino acids and right-handed sugars?

Experiment under environment with chirality conditions

Talking snake, don't try to run away on this one. Where is it ? :rolleyes:

We can wait.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pleez Stop You Farkin' Crap And Prove It

2. Psalm23 is unable to account for the number of species described in the bible (a very important question, since the debate is concerning the origin of species)

3."Why the Creator or ID prefers left-handed amino acids and right-handed sugars?" -No Intelligent Designer answer is producible.

Stop the cheap talk. We are all waiting. C'mon. That must be really easy, rite ? LOL :biggrin::rolleyes:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Talking snake, don't try to run away on this one. Where is it ? :rolleyes:

We can wait.

You can read? See my chirality article. You still haven't any of my questions? Perhaps, I should stop answering anymore of your questions till you answer mine.

PS: Crying foul and whining in an anonymous forum won't do any change to what already been established in the real forum. Which has also been endorsed by the majority of the theistic christian world. If you really get hold of real evidences, better to bring them to a real forum. Continue to act like frogs in the well if you don't:smile:

PS: I have no problem to declare evolution is false here if that serves to comfort some people here. Because I know whatever exchange in an anonymous forum won't change anything outside.

The good question: If there are strong evidences to disprove evolution which already been established as fact in a real forum, why are people whining in an anonymous instead of established a name for themselves in the the real forum? Perhaps, he/she will be the next nobel prize winner!

Tell us why the ID prefers left-handed amino acids and right-handed sugars?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who Has Found Chirality ?

You can read? See my chirality article. You still haven't any of my questions? Perhaps, I should stop answering anymore of your questions till you answer mine.

If you have claimed that the right handed one will operate like the left handed ones, then I think you have to answer this first. :wink: This must be easy. How difficult can this be ? :wink:

Why do you want me to answer yours first if you have NEVER answered a single REAL answer that we throw them to you. C'mon. This must be easy. :rolleyes:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

3."Why the Creator or ID prefers left-handed amino acids and right-handed sugars?" -No Intelligent Designer answer is producible

PS: Crying foul and whining in an anonymous forum won't do any change to what already been established in the real forum. Which has also been endorsed by the majority of the theistic christian world. If you really get hold of real evidences, better to bring them to a real forum. Continue to act like frogs in the well if you don't
smile.gif

PS2: I have no problem to declare evolution is false here if that serves to comfort some people here. Because I know whatever exchange in an anonymous forum won't change anything outside.

The chao kuan barger is trying very hard to bait you. After failing to smoke out on your article's scientist say this and say that, he retweeted now to scheme on you. Ignore this siao lang when you never say that, he is mentally very sick and tortured. His low IQ and high stupidity got no cure. Don't need to chase him for any reply, simply ignore the dua kang kia. You are at the upper hand.

The kam sai kia got his useless dick stuck deeper and deeper into his greenish shit, eat own shit. Still cannot tell me how snake can talk using science. Spewing so much shit here to change subject:p

The designer of the foreskin must be a very dumb designer. Don't need rocket science to answer it. Dua kang kia playing dirty. limpeh kua bei song.

I don't think he is able to prove that the earth is 6000 years old. The bible is just bullshit, there is no god. Case close:oIo:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please Go And Read More

His low IQ and high stupidity got no cure.

The designer of the foreskin must be a very dumb designer. Don't need rocket science to answer it. Dua kang kia playing dirty. limpeh kua bei song.

I don't think he is able to prove that the earth is 6000 years old. The bible is just bullshit, there is no god. Case close:oIo:

You, drifter and punisher should read more. :wink: Basically, there is nothing in your writing. :eek::rolleyes:

You guys should go and read more before going for this exam too. :wink: This arena is not for the novice. :cool:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Evolutional scientists never claim that life can "evolved from inorganic materials like from a piece of rock or from a grain of sand." .........

That's the problem with The Theory of Evolution. In fact, there is no such thing as THE Theory of Evolution because there are many, many such theories. These theories are nothing but just speculative inference from the dead fossils. Regardless of which theory or theories you believe in, the primary drivers of Evolution is simple: Materials ( which appeared from nowhere as what evolutonists believed) + Mutation (and by the way only organic materials like living cells can mutate) + TIME (and it can work only given million million of years).

Specifically, when it comes to mutation, it has been shown that mutation is simply copying-errors each time a cell divides itself, and these copying errors will inevitable cause the loss of information (which is what DNA are, being biogical information). Simple logic tells us that if you just take out few alphabets from this sentence, it will not make any sense. Mutation is just the same. It changes the DNA of the original cell and the result is that the 'new' mutated cell becomes either useless or defective that can cause diseases. Just yesterday, the Straits Times published an article: Genetic 'switch' and healing of wounds - Faulty process may explain chronic wounds. You can read many, many articles of the smilair topics and virtually every such article will tell you that changes in the genetic cells either occur naturally during the normal cell division or due to external factors like radiation, the result is that the mutated cells will bring havoc to the 'host'. Thus, for all animals and plants, the mutated cells will cause the animals to be defective in the form of having incurable diseases, deformed organs or result in death. The article may not be addressing on mutation per se, but it is a scientific fact that changes in cells will not create better cells let alone new kind of animal. Quite to the contrary it brings chaos.Medical sciences in particularly the molecular biology is an absolute attestation of the existence of Divine Creator.

So, read the following article and form your own conclusion:

Genetic 'switch' and healing of wounds
21 March 13 The Straits Times by Feng Zengkun​

A FAULTY genetic "switch" or process may be the reason why wounds on some people do not heal or take years to heal, Singapore scientists have found.
And the discovery may, in two years, see the development of bandages and creams that could be a boon for diabetic patients with chronic wounds, which can sometimes lead to amputation.
Dr Goh Su Yen, head of endocrinology at the Singapore General Hospital, said that 10 to 15 per cent of diabetic patients worldwide, including those here, suffer from foot ulcers which could pose a danger if they do not heal.
In Singapore, diabetes is the fifth most common diagnosed medical condition and affects one in nine people aged 18 to 69.
"This research looks very promising, but it's obviously a first step. The challenge will be to translate it into therapy, and that remains to be seen," she said.
The research by scientists from the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*Star), National University Hospital and India's Jnana Sanjeevini Diabetes Centre was published in the online issue of the international science journal Nature last month.
Dr Prabha Sampath, a principal investigator at A*Star's Institute of Medical Biology, explained how people produce one of two types of molecules at any time: microRNA-198 (miR-198) or follistatin-like 1 (FSTL 1), which have opposite functions.
When people are healthy, they produce miR-198 in their skin, which keeps skin cells stationary.
When there is a wound, a genetic "switch" is flipped and the body starts producing FSTL 1 instead. This molecule signals cells to move towards the wound and form a barrier, which helps the healing process and prevents foreign organisms from causing infections such as gangrene, said Dr Sampath.
The scientists found that in some people, this switch does not occur, and miR-198 continues to be produced instead of FSTL 1.
To arrive at their findings, the scientists screened the genes in healthy skin samples and compared them to samples from chronic, non-healing wounds from diabetes patients.
They found that the production of miR-198 stops the production of the other molecule needed for healing.
Dr Sampath said the team, whose work involved chronic diabetic wounds and injuries where the skin is broken such as cuts, plans to create and test miR-198 inhibitors to help people with chronic wounds.
"We will be testing these inhibitors in the laboratory, and then in primate models," she added.
The discovery could lead to new treatment for patients with chronic wounds, which are vulnerable to infection.
Dr Sampath also said that medical products such as bandages and creams could be developed within two years, but when these will reach shelves will depend on the involvement of pharmaceutical companies.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

u guys actually bother to answer those idiot.

we synthetic chemist do not name the animo acid left handed or right handed.
we call them S or R, + or - depending on it behave on polarised light.

off hand looking at the Nomenclature used i already know the article itself does not hold water.

bunch of nonsense

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

finally realised why u idiot call it left handed and right handed. wikipedia LOL.....

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

there are only 3 commonly used naming convention among us

1) R/S (most commonly used)
2) +/- (most commonly used)
3) D/L (seldom)

no left handed or right handed. hai..... stupid church goers creating their own science again.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Harmful mutation are purged from populations by natural selection. Complex adaptations usually are based not on single mutations, but on combinations of mutations that jointly or successively increase in frequency due to natural selection.