• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

D Inspire Residence @ Bukit Indah Tower A Launching Soon

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello guys, hai... i am one of the stupid ones that invested in this project at 770psf. Now really regretted. How i wish i have found this forum much earlier. The Huttons agent initially told me all the good points about this project. But after reading all the facts that u all had provided, plus all the upcoming projects there, it really sadden me to the core. Its like so many upcoming projects also means that high chances i cant rent the unit out to cover my loan interest. Plus i cant sell it for the first five years. There were a few sleepless nights that i keep asking myself why i buy it in the first place.

For those that are still considering the project, please dont follow my footstep.

FYI, i was approached by a pretty Huttons agent too. Don't be too sad. Stay positive. The location of D Inspire is good. Is a perfect location for own stay too.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FYI, i was approached by a pretty Huttons agent too. Don't be too sad. Stay positive. The location of D Inspire is good. Is a perfect location for own stay too.

As usual, approach by salesgirl but didn't buy cos no money..waiting for u to say something negative about the fengshui of this development. :biggrin:

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
This project quite near my place,will take a photo n post here if possible,seems like completing soon,hope the home owner enjoy the stay at JB and exlporing around,heres one intrested place nearby to share《非食不可》 第十集 新山最大的皇后夜市 (上集): http://youtu.be/l6vBuSSTUnk

Last edited:

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems competed on site,anybody getting keys soon?hmm can invite me over to see see look look haha..cause always view this project from skyloft gym...

Piano

Alfrescian
Loyal
D Inspire Residence @ Nusa Bestari (Bukit Indah) Facebook page has been set up. Please use 'Search Facebook' via your facebook account. Hope to meet more friends, neighbours and like-minded people. Thank you
Developer=KSL
Photos were uploaded after house inspection.

Piano

Alfrescian
Loyal
D Inspire Residence @ Nusa Bestari (Bukit Indah) Facebook page has been set up. Please use 'Search Facebook' via your facebook account. Hope to meet more friends, neighbours and like-minded people. Thank you.
Developer=KSL
Photos were uploaded after house inspection.

Piano

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
D Inspire Residence @ Nusa Bestari (Bukit Indah) Facebook page has been set up. Please use 'Search Facebook' via your facebook account. Hope to meet more friends, neighbours and like-minded people. Thank you.
Developer=KSL

GOODMAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
Developer=KSL

Hi Piano, I can't find it, can PM me the link? Thanks

jo2nd

KSL D'inspire Residence really disappointing. Quality are bad. They are deviating from their promise, brochure and showflat.
Workmanship are bad.
Better see yourself before you buy. Link to facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1036005916450755/

My Analogy : KSL is selling D'inspire Residence like they TOYOTA CAMRY to me but in the end they deliver PROTON PERSONA to me. Cheating the buyers. I wonder how much profit they are taking from me and other buyers.

Reputable Developer from where. So disappointing. I guess many of us owners in the facebook group have the same feeling.

Suggestion from me, Please think twice if you want to buy from KSL. The Showflat is all LIE. The brochure is all LIE.

I hope noone is dumb/stupid enough like me to buy and trust "REPUTABLE" developer KSL.

Super disappointing.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, they are the first condo I've ever heard that gives "fully furnished" items like sofa, bed, TV, etc. I think it's just a cover up to make it seem more worth it to buy the condo at a high price?

But if you add up the cost of the furniture, they don't worth much. Don't even know if it's to the owners' liking. Brand-wise, I doubt they'll give good quality types.

I feel they may be trying their luck with the property market. But if Sky Exec already has trouble selling off their 600+ psf condos, I think 800+ D'Inspire will fare worse. Rental yield is likely not going to be good, if there is anyone interested to rent the unit at all.

Check the d inspire forum and facebook.Tons of complaint about defects and low quality furnitures.i saw those pics and it made my hair stand

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
KSL D'inspire Residence really disappointing. Quality are bad. They are deviating from their promise, brochure and showflat.
Workmanship are bad.
Better see yourself before you buy. Link to facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1036005916450755/

My Analogy : KSL is selling D'inspire Residence like they TOYOTA CAMRY to me but in the end they deliver PROTON PERSONA to me. Cheating the buyers. I wonder how much profit they are taking from me and other buyers.

Reputable Developer from where. So disappointing. I guess many of us owners in the facebook group have the same feeling.

Suggestion from me, Please think twice if you want to buy from KSL. The Showflat is all LIE. The brochure is all LIE.

I hope noone is dumb/stupid enough like me to buy and trust "REPUTABLE" developer KSL.

Super disappointing.

Sorry to hear that. I heard an ex-colleague bought it too. Not sure how bad it is.

Are you buying to stay or renting it out?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to hear that. I heard an ex-colleague bought it too. Not sure how bad it is.

Are you buying to stay or renting it out?

Strange that they find out the hard way, I have lived in condos before in Singapore and frankly am not impressed with the quality and maintenance too, so I extrapolate this to 10 times worse for Johor condo, that's why I avoid like the plague.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offence to anyone but ksl always had a bad reputation, locals know this very well

Wow... really? I know the local agent here is Huttons. I kay poh and went to see their launch. One agent told me KSL is a large reputable developer. They will give good stuffs and know what they are doing. I noticed for D Inspire, some layouts don't even have windows in their bedrooms!

Personally, I would avoid Huttons agents like a disease. I have many friends who have bad experiences with them. They are nothing more than salesmen. Their reasoning are flawed and they only want to make you buy to earn their commissions.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange that they find out the hard way, I have lived in condos before in Singapore and frankly am not impressed with the quality and maintenance too, so I extrapolate this to 10 times worse for Johor condo, that's why I avoid like the plague.

True. Johor condos are one of the worst. It was a culture shock to me when I saw their condos the first time. I thought it's some old public housing. But when I realised they are really less than 10 years old condos, I was shocked! Even in Singapore, HDB flats 20 years and older look so much nicer and well-maintained. And HDB flats are public housing!

lodylody

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Does anyone plan to rent the whole unit in D'Inspire? looking for 3 bedroom

I am planning to move to D'Inspire with my family on 1st March next year,
Tower B preferable

any info please sms/whatsapp me:
+65 96 357307

Thanks!

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. Johor condos are one of the worst. It was a culture shock to me when I saw their condos the first time. I thought it's some old public housing. But when I realised they are really less than 10 years old condos, I was shocked! Even in Singapore, HDB flats 20 years and older look so much nicer and well-maintained. And HDB flats are public housing!

Obviously you have not really gone around Singapore.There are a few new condos below 10years condo in Singapore which look run down.so not all Singapore condos are really up to mark.one very obvious is Keppel bay .if you drive on the fly over toward west coast you will see the dirty building.there are others as well.

Blamely on owners who shy away from paying the maintenance fee I guess

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you have not really gone around Singapore.There are a few new condos below 10years condo in Singapore which look run down.so not all Singapore condos are really up to mark.one very obvious is Keppel bay .if you drive on the fly over toward west coast you will see the dirty building.there are others as well.

Blamely on owners who shy away from paying the maintenance fee I guess

Don't make blatant assumptions. I have lived in Singapore for so long of course I have seen them all. How big is Singapore?

It's similar to the case when someone says "You got to be careful when you walk around JB. You could be robbed and killed." Then, somehow, someone else will argue: "You think Singapore is safe? There are also crimes like rape and murder". That is obviously a faulty argument. No one says Singapore has 0% crime. But it's definitely a lot safer in Singapore. We are comparing cases IN GENERAL.

So I did not say there are totally no run down condos in Singapore that are less than 10 years old. I meant condos in JB IN GENERAL are in a worse off state than those in Singapore. And there are more of them in JB than Singapore. This is indisputable.

Just go and look around even at the recently completed ones in JB. Owners were given bad quality workmanship and cheap materials even a mass market condo in Singapore more than 5 years old will look better. That sort of quality is not acceptable at all in Singapore.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't make blatant assumptions. I have lived in Singapore for so long of course I have seen them all. How big is Singapore?

It's similar to the case when someone says "You got to be careful when you walk around JB. You could be robbed and killed." Then, somehow, someone else will argue: "You think Singapore is safe? There are also crimes like rape and murder". That is obviously a faulty argument. No one says Singapore has 0% crime. But it's definitely a lot safer in Singapore. We are comparing cases IN GENERAL.

So I did not say there are totally no run down condos in Singapore that are less than 10 years old. I meant condos in JB IN GENERAL are in a worse off state than those in Singapore. And there are more of them in JB than Singapore. This is indisputable.

Just go and look around even at the recently completed ones in JB. Owners were given bad quality workmanship and cheap materials even a mass market condo in Singapore more than 5 years old will look better. That sort of quality is not acceptable at all in Singapore.

Personal experience.
When I got my new house in yr 1999, I repainted the entire house, exterior and interior with the same paint as specified.
Today the exterior is as good as it looked 5 years ago. My neighbour's house and many along the same row looked very run down and fading. Lots of peeling as well.

Reason is I bought the paint myself (ICI Weatherbond) and the contractor is under strict instructions that no dilution allowed.
Many developers don't care if their contractors dilute the paint so that they use less paint. No one can see the paint defects after it is just painted. The defects come many years later. Reputable developers are important.